maybe possibly add the taverns you were talking about for legendaries now

TrappinBrandon

Question

7 answers to this question

Developers have said it's something they want to add in the future, you can't rush/force these things.

Let's remember that the regions that are already implemented aren't even fully functional yet.

I'd just be patient, it's been made clear enough times that begging for features isn't going to make them come any quicker, they're working in their own pace.

2 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

Dungeon design isn't cut and dry. You first need the layout, then you need spawns, then you need loot drops, and then you have to make sure that the difficulty scales. This isn't withstanding making the rewards fit the effort and agreeing on a rate for the keepable legends that will keep them rare while still allow players access to them.

3 years != cut and dry

12 hours ago, Hadesdiite said:

3 years != cut and dry

I know, I said it wasn't cut and dry. This stuff takes time, especially when trying to finish the functionality for NDS regions. On top of patching bugs and refining current mechanics.

Notwithstanding their personal lives here, but I wouldn't be surprised if the devs had very little time in the past few years to actually work on dungeon design full time.