Kaspersky - Attack on Users - Declaration of War

Users: I don't want any trojan, keep me safe, leave PokeMMO out alright? There isn't any trojan in it. *Put all files in exclusion and trusted application*

Kaspersky: *shake hands*

Kaspersky: I will keep moving forward, until I destroy my enemies.

Issue will most likely be fixed, believe Kyu is aware and was fast to rectify it last time. For anyone viewing this thread that is worried about PokeMMO being malicious, It is a false positive. 

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/9ba586c8d866e15f0e1e811e75856075dabeb1819aa34c372c1537dde02d5a8e/detection

When it's rectified re-installing the game client and updating Kaspersky should stop the warning.

The issue is with vm64.dll flagging as a DangerousObject I believe. Which in simple terms means it wasn't classified correctly.

For now if you're having the issue, add an exception to Kaspersky if you're willing - if not you can wait for it to be rectified. 

1 minute ago, pokelace said:

Issue will most likely be fixed, believe Kyu is aware and was fast to rectify it last time. For anyone viewing this thread that is worried about PokeMMO being malicious, It is a false positive. 

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/9ba586c8d866e15f0e1e811e75856075dabeb1819aa34c372c1537dde02d5a8e/detection

When it's rectified re-installing the game client and updating Kaspersky should stop the warning.

The issue is with vm64.dll flagging as a DangerousObject I believe. Which in simple terms means it wasn't classified correctly.

For now if you're having the issue, add an exception to Kaspersky if you're willing - if not you can wait for it to be rectified. 

I know I know, I'm just joking around, disabling kaspersky until the game is fully opened so far works.