JOHTO CONFIRMED

10 minutes ago, Clovissssss said:

kkkkkk now got heavy. But it's like I said, there's nothing to add so jotho should be the priority

• Adding daily/weekly quests - the more quests you complete, the harder they become, and the more significant the reward.
  • Implementing dungeons
  • Adding Hidden Abilities
  • Completing the missing features in existing regions, (e.g. Implementing Pokemon Contests & more of the Battle Frontier(?) in Hoenn, adding White City/Black Forest in Unova)
  • Fixing PvP bugs (e.g. Zoroark) and reviewing the automated tour system
  • Potentially including more seasonal events to avoid the big gap between Lunar New Year and Halloween

I can add some more examples if you'd like which should be a higher priority?

Edited by Imperial
8 minutes ago, Clovissssss said:

kkkkkk now got heavy. But it's like I said, there's nothing to add so jotho should be the priority

There are plenty of things to add?

You realise that most regions aren't even fully complete - in that some things aren't implemented? 

HA & Legendary Dungeons should take priority over Johto imo because at least these aren't just recycled content you can access on an emulator.

1 minute ago, Imperial said:
  • Adicionando missões diárias / semanais - quanto mais missões você completa, mais difíceis elas se tornam e mais significativa é a recompensa.
  • Implementando masmorras
  • Adicionando Habilidades Ocultas
  • Completando os recursos ausentes nas regiões existentes, (por exemplo, Implementando Concursos Pokémon e mais do Battle Frontier (?) Em Hoenn, adicionando White City / Black Forest em Unova)
  • Correção de bugs de PvP (por exemplo, Zoroark) e revisão do sistema de tour automatizado

Posso adicionar mais alguns exemplos, se desejar, qual deve ser de maior prioridade?

Jotho :)

Just now, pokelace said:

Há muitas coisas a acrescentar?

Você percebe que a maioria das regiões não está totalmente completa - algumas coisas não foram implementadas? 

HA & Legendary Dungeons devem ter prioridade sobre Johto imo porque pelo menos não são apenas conteúdo reciclado que você pode acessar em um emulador.

Yes, the regions are incomplete this is real but this must be something that should be added every month. little by little completing them, and so far I’ve never seen them complete even a little bit of them

Just now, Clovissssss said:

Yes, the regions are incomplete this is real but this must be something that should be added every month. little by little completing them, and so far I’ve never seen them complete even a little bit of them

I'd assume that's because instead of implementing things little by little (which doesn't really make sense) - they plan to push an update that implements all of the missing features of the regions eventually.

But I'm not a dev so shrug.

1 minute ago, pokelace said:

Eu presumo que seja porque em vez de implementar as coisas aos poucos (o que realmente não faz sentido) - eles planejam enviar uma atualização que implemente todos os recursos ausentes das regiões eventualmente.

Mas eu não sou um dev, então encolho os ombros.

That would be really cool to see all the regions complete

1 hour ago, Kryuko said:

After johto they can focus on more mmo content. 

If Johto is taking them this long, then imagine when the next batch of updates will arrive hehe

Still, I'm happy that there is some kind of extra content being added. Hopefully, they don't just add Johto. Instead, add some fun content surrounding that region along with it. Plain Johto is boring when we already have access to all its mons rn. 

39 minutes ago, Limbow said:

Can't wait until Johto gets released and everyone spams Kalos when.

But yeah HA and dungeons are way better.

I hope they will just spam HA and dungeons when. 

It's been years since it was announced. 

1 hour ago, Desu said:

This isn't new, we've said before we plan to do it eventually™

We're not actively working on it now.

So you are now actively working on HA and Dungeons, right? 

19 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

and lets face it we all still gonna be here

Of course, there are not other games like that.

We can play clones, but this is the only one that let us play original games.

Edited by Kryuko

I feel quite content with what devs already gave us. Johto is overrated.
Also, I hate playing story for the 5th time, just to access to a new region of gym run. Unless shiny rate in johto is 1/3k or johto starters appear NOT in safari. Tho a certain person might be irked a bit.

14 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

Raking in all the money from the Golden Masks sold, so they can safely put it in a savings account. 

Man, is just a good thing that they got money for their hard work.

Im honestly happy that i bought the mask directly from the store. Is just a way to support the game and who are working on it.

Edited by Kryuko