How to resize trainer card font and move my trainer name to the top center of the Trainer Card?

hi  guys i need help? i just made my very own first theme but? im a bit confused on the html code in font.xml.

so im trying to move my trainer name in my trainer card to the middle because it is blocking the symbol and my team name so i want it to me moved away but i dont know how?

maybe you guys can show me where and how by posting the pictures and codes i need to put or find pls?

:) thank you.

Edited by HeroNero
  • HeroNero changed the title to How to resize trainer card font and move my trainer name to the top center of the Trainer Card?

Kryuko is correct - this should be posted under the Client Customization sub-forum. 

Nonetheless,

For moving the position of the name, this is accessible in the main-widgets.xml you need to add -

<param name="border"><border>x,y,0,0</border></param>

Under the "trainer-name line" in the Trainer Card section.  (X and Y being the values of course. You will have to figure this out yourself in terms of width/height.)

It should look like this -

image.png.11c382db3fdd1eed8bccdb72e4375e37.png

I'd recommend just Ctrl + F'ing and searching for "trainercard" to jump to this section.

For the font resizing - It's available in fonts.xml file under the same - "trainer-name"  here - 

image.png.7b565ea49115553aa4bee3b296de6dc7.png

Hope this helped.