LF Desu Lab Coat Colour

WailordIsANoob

20 minutes ago, Kupokun said:

I certainly hope you do mean in-game cash. 
Just a reminder that RMT is a instantly banworthy offence, would hate to see you get one to have the account banned.

He does mean in-game cash, and as far as I'm aware, the user has enough to purchase one outright (though the last time I looked at these prices was years ago). He's doing so through an alias obviously, but it's a valid request.

29 minutes ago, Kupokun said:

I certainly hope you do mean in-game cash. 
Just a reminder that RMT is a instantly banworthy offence, would hate to see you get one to have the account banned.

~ Good luck finding one!

Without naming them, there's 2 or 3 people who have/had 1 billion money - it's definitely possible if you stocked up on old vanities from 2015-16.

Either way definitely legit

1 minute ago, Imperial said:

Without naming them, there's 2 or 3 people who have/had 1 billion money - it's definitely possible if you stocked up on old vanities from 2015-16.

Either way definitely legit

I'm well aware that there is quite a few people that have enough to purchase without a problem. 

there was just a confusion on the concept of "pure cash" 

15 minutes ago, Kupokun said:

I'm well aware that there is quite a few people that have enough to purchase without a problem. 

there was just a confusion on the concept of "pure cash" 

Understandable, the term pure cash usually just means cash without any vanities/shinies etc alongside the deal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.