Research on the Legendary/Mythical Pokemon that could be in the Dungeons

So I did some research and I found out what legendary/mythical could be in the dungeons. If we exclude all the powerful ones, the ones that have broken strategies, I believe that our options are:

1) The birds of Kanto (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres)

2) The Johto beasts (Raikou, Suicune, Entei)

3) Celebi ( 4x weak to Bugs)

4) Regi trio ( Regice, Regirock, Registeel)

5) Regigigas ( Slow start)

6)Lake Guardians (Just remove Nasty plot from Mesprit)

7)Genesect

8) Meloetta

9)Victini

Edited by RealMak
  • RealMak changed the title to Research on the Legendary/Mythical Pokemon that could be in the Dungeons
1 hour ago, Kryuko said:

I don't see the point. 

No one knows when we will see the dungeon update. 

True but I did this mostly for the players who, like, are confused about what legendaries/mythicals could possibly be obtainable in the future

1 hour ago, RealMak said:

True but I did this mostly for the players who, like, are confused about what legendaries/mythicals could possibly be obtainable in the future

This is going to be just more confusing to those users. As you can't know anything about this. 

Only developers knows what they are actually doing and they are not releasing any info. 

34 minutes ago, Kryuko said:

This is going to be just more confusing to those users. As you can't know anything about this. 

Only developers knows what they are actually doing and they are not releasing any info. 

I said possible, not confirmed

14 minutes ago, Dontea said:

How did you do research and exclude the mons with broken strategies and leave genesect in. 

Their is a 0% chance genesect will be allowed in OU if added. 

I don't see why Genesect is broken. Yes, sure, it has access to Shift Gear but it doesn't have enough coverage

52 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

just let him be, he has been posting useless threads one after the other for weeks now

Oh yes I did a topic so useless that devs did a new build of the game for Mac to support older versions of the system and helped people that can't run the game lmao 

18 minutes ago, Kryuko said:

Oh yes I did a topic so useless that devs did a new build of the game for Mac to support older versions of the system and helped people that can't run the game lmao 

*sigh* i wasnt refering to you obviously.

Edited by Quakkz
1 minute ago, pokelace said:

Keep the threads friendly (:

If you don't like it, you don't have to reply.

I personally would love to see Celebi and Jirachi in the dungeons.

The point is not that I don't like the topic. 

The point is that this topic doesn't make any sense at all. 

We don't have any info about dungeon. 

1 minute ago, Kryuko said:

The point is not that I don't like the topic. 

The point is that this topic doesn't make any sense at all. 

We don't have any info about dungeon. 

We have no information about a lot of things but we can still speculate and share our opinions and wishes, that's the entire point.

On 2/19/2021 at 6:46 AM, RealMak said:

I don't see why Genesect is broken. Yes, sure, it has access to Shift Gear but it doesn't have enough coverage

You must be trolling. Genesect has absurd coverage which is part of what makes him so ridiculous on top of access to download. He has Flamethrower, tbolt ,ice beam, u-turn, espeed. You can run him physical/special/mixed. 

Edited by Dontea