Change the way that leaderabord is scored (New Year Event)

PedroLindoUnico

Question

Hello, my suggestion is simple.
The Chinese New Year event is really cool and more, but the part where the leaderboard works, for me, is kind of boring, having to play for more than 6 hours to get a place in the rank is not human, I don't have this time and I know many don't either.
So my suggestion is maybe to change the way the leaderboard is scored or to make the event faster.

8 answers to this question

Or just give the nian hood in some other ways too... Like in past everyone had a Scary Hockey mask and other items, now the nian hood takes a lot grind and a lot strategy.. sadly my small ant sized brain can't perform well in making good ideas to beat the event.

Edited by FC

I was going to suggest this too, give an item to only the 25x teams that would give about 70-100 players in the whole game seems to me very little, at the halloween event I think the number of people who take the item must be much higher and why give nian hood to so few? I played a game of almost 8 hours and I feel that I will still not be among the 25x teams, this is insane, it is a lot of work. I think I could at least have a minimum score or increase the number of teams. it is fun to a certain extent this competitiveness because you play for so many hours and take a hax is so stressful and it can cost the entire race it spoils with the fun of the event and even worse you care about it there it is even more stressful. I don't play this game to be stressed with hax, but to the contrary

5 minutes ago, mateusvictor said:

I was going to suggest this too, give an item to only the 25x teams that would give about 70-100 players in the whole game seems to me very little, at the halloween event I think the number of people who take the item must be much higher and why give nian hood to so few? I played a game of almost 8 hours and I feel that I will still not be among the 25x teams, this is insane, it is a lot of work. I think I could at least have a minimum score or increase the number of teams. it is fun to a certain extent this competitiveness because you play for so many hours and take a hax is so stressful and it can cost the entire race it spoils with the fun of the event and even worse you care about it there it is even more stressful. I don't play this game to be stressed with hax, but to the contrary

I think the method of having at least a minimum requirement of like 25 points to get the items is much more reasonable.

This item is a trophy and trophies are not given to everyone. It's made for the best and most dedicated players who want it. The only significant changes which I'd make in the future are the amount of placements which can earn it, e.g. Top 50.

The Nian Hood is marked as Seasonal and will return during the next LNY Event. We're not instilling massive wealth upon players who earn it; it's not tradeable. Much like our PvP-exclusive Crowns, it's made for good players to brag about, and I don't see anything particularly wrong with its conceptualization.