In game chat issue with Chinese

Genka

Dear Forum and GMs,

since the update i'm having issues in writing messages in trade (and other) chat when I have to write two or more Chinese words with spaces inbetween (I copy and paste from google translate). Am I the only one with this issue? 

18 minutes ago, Genka said:

Dear Forum and GMs,

since the update i'm having issues in writing messages in trade (and other) chat when I have to write two or more Chinese words with spaces inbetween (I copy and paste from google translate). Am I the only one with this issue? 

What exactly is the issue? - Are you copying and pasting each word separately?

Edit: If you are using a theme, try using the default theme; some themes change the font to font's that don't support Chinese characters or don't have the glyphs for them.

Edited by pokelace
20 minutes ago, pokelace said:

What exactly is the issue? - Are you copying and pasting each word separately?

Edit: If you are using a theme, try using the default theme; some themes change the font to font's that don't support Chinese characters or don't have the glyphs for them.

yep, I copy and paste the single words. I recently tried to copy and paste altogheter and it seems working, even if sometimes i have issues also with the spaces before or after the word. Btw it is not something that I noticed before the update. My theme is default, but thanks for the advice.

Edited by Genka
2 minutes ago, Genka said:

yep, I copy and paste the single words. I recently tried to copy and paste altogheter and it seems working, even if sometimes i have issues also with the spaces before or after the word. Btw it is not something that I noticed before the update. My theme is default, but thanks for the advice.

Using the default theme seems to work fine for me pasting with single words and spacing them manually. Maybe repair your client via the main menu.