WE NEED JOHTO :D

Easily the most loved games.  Silver Gold and Crystal added some awesome elements to a game with growing interest and made it even more of a legend in the handheld gaming community.  Is there a petition to sign anywhere? I feel like everybody wants this game.  I've been playing since 2013, and love Pokemmo, but simply am not as interested in the newer content of the Pokemon Universe.  Johto brings back dem feeeeeeels.  If you guys are working on it, kudos, and I'm excited to see and throw you all of my money.

Love,

LoominNaughty

Of course I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope that Johto is added sooner rather than later, it is a big task though, and I believe the developers are doing a great job of pointing the game in the right direction the latest update and event have been awesome additions to the game. I'm sure they won't let us down, just have to remember that they are a relatively small team and I assume they have a lot on their "to do" list. Taking into account the current pandemic rocking the world by storm, they are people too and have real lives that may have been affected just as other people have been, too.

They've brought the game this far and done a fantastic job while doing it so I can't wait to see what the future holds. 

On 2/14/2021 at 6:15 PM, Kryuko said:

#johtomorrow

I would like to implement the region by myself, but they don't want new developers in the team, i've already asked.

•  

Figures. Why expand when you've gotten used to the status quo?

One day someone will clone this game and just do it better. And by then it will be too late. Oh well *chuckle*

59 minutes ago, Kryuko said:

I dont see any reason to not implement the future kanto.

Having 2 Kanto regions in PokeMMO doesn't make sense (Sure, they can like add some sort of an in-game event, where you meet a Celebi and you travel in the future, but I don't think its gonna happen) Don't forget that some areas will drastically change, like for example, Cinabbar Island, where in the future it was destroyed by a volcano

19 minutes ago, RealMak said:

Having 2 Kanto regions in PokeMMO doesn't make sense (Sure, they can like add some sort of an in-game event, where you meet a Celebi and you travel in the future, but I don't think its gonna happen) Don't forget that some areas will drastically change, like for example, Cinabbar Island, where in the future it was destroyed by a volcano

There isnt any techical issue for implement the future kanto.

The port is just an in-game event that let you switch the rom you are currently playing. So you can switch between FR and HG/SS without any issue.