Is there a resource that lists what each gym leader's rebattle team looks like?

Bryce

You can just go ahead and try out your team.

Gym rebattles are easier coz we can have lvl 100 against lv 80+.

Their team member are pretty consistent. The only thing (for me) to note is that beware of Hidden abilities of pokemons, leader can have them, eg Multiscale Dragonite at Fortree city.

Many of them run weather oriented team, fire/grass type are often seen with Drought lead (HA Ninetales or Torkoal)

I would ignore weather most of the time but will always break Hail. The Snow cloak evasion can be irritating

Last but not least, don't be surprised if they use any pokemon that is not if their signature typing in rebattles

2 hours ago, Kyklous said:

Nope. That would be a tall order as each of the 33 gym leaders has multiple different teams that are subject to change within an update. The best we've got in terms of knowing what to expect is spectating someone else doing a rebattle. 

Oh I didn't know the teams can change up.

30 minutes ago, Riesz said:

You can just go ahead and try out your team.

Gym rebattles are easier coz we can have lvl 100 against lv 80+.

Their team member are pretty consistent. The only thing (for me) to note is that beware of Hidden abilities of pokemons, leader can have them, eg Multiscale Dragonite at Fortree city.

Many of them run weather oriented team, fire/grass type are often seen with Drought lead (HA Ninetales or Torkoal)

I would ignore weather most of the time but will always break Hail. The Snow cloak evasion can be irritating

Last but not least, don't be surprised if they use any pokemon that is not if their signature typing in rebattles

Didn't know we have a 20 level advantage. I'm running the "best gym rebattle team" from the Guide Tavern so hopefully it's good for most matchups.