IMPORTANT CONTENT IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS GAME THE GREATEST OF ITS KIND

Tsakalidis

Question

1) As far as I know the hidden abilities are in working progress therefore I will not elaborate much.

2) I don't know exactly what the issue about copyright is for gen 6+, but lacking data according to official pokemon competitive data is a big loss for our game, how can similar games face no issues and our game face those issues? We ought to find a solution.

3) The chat is a mess. It is not organized ,really difficult to read and can't follow even your line. There has also got to be a moderator in chat , if there is I might have missed it because there is a chaos.

4) The game should have a map with all the regions in a continuous view , also in every place that wild pokemon appear, users should have a pokedex window somewhere showing the possible pokemon encounters.

5) the seen pokemon should give all the information instead of ???????? Until caught.

6)In battle graphics environment, it is quite good but there is space of improvement.

These are the changes that if occur, I guarantee pokemmo is gonna be the best pokemon mmorpg out there, I would also like to talk in a peaceful way with some dev about the game and wether or not any of these changes might or might never ever occur , I would really like to know, it is really important for me.

You can find me on discord in order to arrange a discussion my name is TSAKALIDIS !!!#6048

24 answers to this question

1) Its not confirmed when the HAs will arrive but they will probably be in the Dungeon update

2) Simply, no. Its too early to implement Gen 6. Plus, we have to be careful as we don't want to have the same fate with Roblox's pokemon games

3) You could just ignore the chat

5) Yea, that ain't happening

24 minutes ago, Tsakalidis said:

You must be underaged or with really low IQ not understanding the importance of those adjustments to the game. Supposing you are not the devs I would strongly recommend you ignore the post ,unless you are a dev.

Do you realise that the devs choose what they want? Basically, what Im saying is, that your suggestions will never be implemented

Just now, RealMak said:

Stop being rude to us without any reason. Lol

You need to realise that there are so many people suggesting stuff and the devs have lives too. If you are Forcing them to implement these contents , you are basically saying that "Screw the others, I have priority"

You are being rude with also a rude attitude , couple of words make no difference in how you force answers to my suggestions without any reasoning. Either explain yourself on the topic reasonably or ignore the post. That was the last time I answer to you . 

13 minutes ago, ItsMarvel said:

I think the only suggestion that makes any sense there is the one about the dex to be honest but ya just dug yourself a hole with all the petty responses to people 

Personally I think having H.As and gen 6 pokemons and POKEMIN TYPES as well as the moves of the pokemon types we lack in our game, is pretty important. Such as fairy types and moves like moonblast or sylveon etc.  Also pokemons like talonflame and greninja are pretty much well known to pokemon fans and I hope you understand the importance for some people .

Also about the chat, if the chat was to be ignored the devs should then disable it.  Think that if a new player will seek somebody's help, they won't be able to reach in world chat because of miscommunication. But that doesn't make any sense to you as I see...

Just now, Tsakalidis said:

Personally I think having H.As and gen 6 pokemons and POKEMIN TYPES as well as the moves of the pokemon types we lack in our game, is pretty important. Such as fairy types and moves like moonblast or sylveon etc.  Also pokemons like talonflame and greninja are pretty much well known to pokemon fans and I hope you understand the importance for some people .

Also about the chat, if the chat was to be ignored the devs should then disable it.  Think that if a new player will seek somebody's help, they won't be able to reach in world chat because of miscommunication. But that doesn't make any sense to you as I see...

Lemme say once again, Nintendo has banned several fan-games including Uranium and Roblox's pokemon games. 

If we implement all these ideas, we will have the same fate

2 minutes ago, Tsakalidis said:

Well you see adding gen 6 and other types requires a lot of coding and reworking of the current comp scene, because as I'm aware Pokemmo uses there own game engine and code most stuff from new hence adding all these new things is difficult and takes time.

chat wise honestly you can customize it to your own liking i don't see anything wrong with it. it is similar to most chats in most mmo's and is not of great importance to change 

Just now, RealMak said:

Lemme say once again, Nintendo has banned several fan-games including Uranium and Roblox's pokemon games. 

If we implement all these ideas, we will have the same fate

And I am telling you that there are games , pokemon mmorpgs , that face no issues implementing gen 6 pokemons. And I have proof .

5 hours ago, Tsakalidis said:

3) The chat is a mess. It is not organized ,really difficult to read and can't follow even your line. There has also got to be a moderator in chat , if there is I might have missed it because there is a chaos.

It sounds like you didn't customize your chat settings and language settings? Imo the chat system is close to perfect!

5 minutes ago, Tsakalidis said:

Qué?

1 minute ago, ItsMarvel said:

Well you see adding gen 6 and other types requires a lot of coding and reworking of the current comp scene, because as I'm aware Pokemmo uses there own game engine and code most stuff from new hence adding all these new things is difficult and takes time.

chat wise honestly you can customize it to your own liking i don't see anything wrong with it. it is similar to most chats in most mmo's and is not of great importance to change 

I never said that adding all these changes about gen 6 is going to be easy and done overnight. I just want to know where the devs are standing at on this issue, because personally I really think it is a big issue, and a factor many people decide not to play pokemmo and choose another .  Personally I would like pokemmo to have the most users possible even from what it has now .

4 minutes ago, Tsakalidis said:

Personally I would like pokemmo to have the most users possible even from what it has now .

That's what the Pokemon Brick Bronze community also said, and look what happened... The game's deleted

I seriously don't want to experience this again

Edited by RealMak
2 minutes ago, Tsakalidis said:

I never said that adding all these changes about gen 6 is going to be easy and done overnight. I just want to know where the devs are standing at on this issue, because personally I really think it is a big issue, and a factor many people decide not to play pokemmo and choose another .  Personally I would like pokemmo to have the most users possible even from what it has now .

Yes but you realise that before gen 6 there is other stuff that needs to be implemented. more important stuff. im sure the staff are aware of everything and if they see fit not to add gen 6 yet then there is no trouble really... i dont see any other pokemon mmo even compare to the content and cleaness that pokemmo has .... therefore THERE IS NO COMPETITION at all aka Johto comes first <3

3 minutes ago, Tsakalidis said:

If you want to know which pokemon mmorpg games face no issue dm me on discord and I will tell you there BECAUSE telling you here is against the rules .

Honestly if you hate the situation Pokemmo is in. why are you here, you talk about other games being so much better, why arent you playing them ? [Imput confused meme]

Yes but you realise that before gen 6 there is other stuff that needs to be implemented. more important stuff. im sure the staff are aware of everything and if they see fit not to add gen 6 yet then there is no trouble really... i dont see any other pokemon mmo even compare to the content and cleaness that pokemmo has .... therefore THERE IS NO COMPETITION at all aka Johto comes first <3

I am telling you that implementing gen 6 data , changes a lot of things. For starters a lot of normal type pokemons such as clefs and jiggly are going to be fairy and with a different use as well as many moves  of that type, which are pretty effective against dragons and steel moves against those fairy 

1 minute ago, Tsakalidis said:

I am telling you that implementing gen 6 data , changes a lot of things. For starters a lot of normal type pokemons such as clefs and jiggly are going to be fairy and with a different use as well as many moves  of that type, which are pretty effective against dragons and steel moves against those fairy 

there is no hope for you, we are all trying to explain to you the implications that this would have and all the issues with this yet you fail to understand any of it 

Someone please close this thread ;-;

Just now, ItsMarvel said:

Honestly if you hate the situation Pokemmo is in. why are you here, you talk about other games being so much better, why arent you playing them ? [Imput confused meme]

If I was hating I would not be suggesting to make better but I would just ignore the situation and I would not have been looking for devs here and there .

there is no hope for you, we are all trying to explain to you the implications that this would have and all the issues with this yet you fail to understand any of it 

Someone please close this thread ;-;

The difference is that you have no evidence to support your argument where I have plenty of evidence that support my suggestion on the topic. You seem to have no hope ,not me.

Hello, I just wanna say it takes time to implement things. If the devs didn't have issues from Nintendo they would've atleast said they might implement this. Also, there's a lot of content to come out like dungeons, polishing of the existing regions, implementing a lot of unimplented stuff, bug fixing whatnot. The games is not gonna end here, there's more stuff to see! Not just that, if they implement Genn6 and so on the game will loose support of alot of mobile devices which it is supporting rn. If you wanna work around this you probably gotta rework those regions in GBA/NDS format which again leads to the whole Nintendo copyright thing.

10 minutes ago, FameCreator said:

Hello, I just wanna say it takes time to implement things. If the devs didn't have issues from Nintendo they would've atleast said they might implement this. Also, there's a lot of content to come out like dungeons, polishing of the existing regions, implementing a lot of unimplented stuff, bug fixing whatnot. The games is not gonna end here, there's more stuff to see! Not just that, if they implement Genn6 and so on the game will loose support of alot of mobile devices which it is supporting rn. If you wanna work around this you probably gotta rework those regions in GBA/NDS format which again leads to the whole Nintendo copyright thing.

Let the devs at least implement the pokemons distributed around the existing regions , the point is the types and the move types which follow the official competitive rules. And of course some key pokemons that are having a huge fan base.