How many eggs can I get in an hour?

4 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

Hello. I have not tried this myself, but teammates have told me you can breed 180-220 eggs during a shiny charm if you use the daycare in Unova region (shortest distance between computer and daycare breeder). Good luck. ^^

Thank you for the answer and the shiny hunting guide! ^^

2 minutes ago, pikabuuh said:

man, it took me a few tries to go 200+ - lag and distractions being your worst enemies.

Eggstremely eggshausting and eggspensive method - but seems to be the best way to charm

Reveal hidden contents

c8Vq8eB.gif

Eggcellent illustration. 

Good luck to everyone hunting that rare shiny via eggs. ^^

So if you have donator active and a shiny charm the shiny rate is 1 / 24300. If you can do 200 eggs per hour it will oooonly take 121 hours to get to 24.3k eggs. 24k eggs also costs you 72m in dittos, (400 boxes). 

If your shiny is worth like 100m, you made maybe 10m in 121 hours, considering chosing genders, dittos and shiny charms. So on average if you spend all those hours on gymruns you will get the shiny you want much faster. Just won't be your OT.

Yeahhhh. I'll stick to afking in Vermilion

2 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

So if you have donator active and a shiny charm the shiny rate is 1 / 24300. If you can do 200 eggs per hour it will oooonly take 121 hours to get to 24.3k eggs. 24k eggs also costs you 72m in dittos, (400 boxes). 

If your shiny is worth like 100m, you made maybe 10m in 121 hours, considering chosing genders, dittos and shiny charms. So on average if you spend all those hours on gymruns you will get the shiny you want much faster. Just won't be your OT.

Yeahhhh. I'll stick to afking in Vermilion

Well I catch the Dittos by myself and I can always have the posibilities to have a ditto shiny or with good IVS, so it's not that bad, I think that at a long situation It will be worth, but I can confirm that it's so frustrating.

17 minutes ago, CaptnBaklava said:

I was so close to start wasting all my money on an egghunt.

Now ill reconsider that

The numbers are actually far worse cause I forgot to factor in hatching time lol. So just to throw that in, if eggs hatch in like 4 minutes and you do batches of 5, it's an extra 324 hours.... ... .. ....... WAIT WHAT.

Ok wait. Soo. I got 24300 eggs ok, ok. I do it in batches of 5 so 24300 / 5 is 4860 batches. Ok so every batch takes 4 minutes maybe, so 4860 x 4 is 19440 minutes. Uhm then to conver that to hours I divide by 60 so 19440 / 60 aaaand..... yep 324 hpurs