Amulet Coin Rework

Riesz

Question

Current amulet coin let us gain more money in an hour time but

https://ibb.co/gtFVxPf

This type of situation happens to me all the time.

Money buff only applies if last enemy is fainted before it run out (even if battle text still ongoing)

Suggestion:

Using a single amulet coin gives an amount of money buff charges, beating NPC consumes these charges.

For example,

1 amulet coin= +60 charges

Normal NPC -1 charges

Gym Leaders -4 charges

E4 and/or Champion totalling to -15 charges per region

Pro

- can save charges to whenever u like

- can trade while grinding

- I won't face situation as picture above.

9 answers to this question

This idea is brilliant and wouldn't change by much the amount of money you can make with 1 Amulet coin. I would only increase the amount of points by each E4 leader to at least 30 because at the moment you can only do 3 regions with 1 amulet coin if you have a good team and are somewhat lucky with your RNG. 

This would also allow for some interesting paths in Trainer runs. 

6 hours ago, FC said:

This Idea is awesome but some people who are extremely fast at doing gym rematches might deny.

Yeah i hope this wouldn't hurt those who run fast (i consider myself a decent runner) and would help those who have just finished the storyline and encourage them to tackle gyms.

We have seen Typhlo Drought, Hydreigon Krokodile in almost every gym team. I do hope people can use their favorite pokemons when they play

The ratio of casual players and these people who are fast at doing gym rematches are higher on the casual players end aswell. I think it would put balance and also let players use the amulet coin more effectively and also for people like me who have to go and do work for school and have lunch etc midgame, thus meaning afterwards i log back on i'll be able to use where i left my amulet coin.