'New' Coin Amulett

The changes to coin amulett made while ago, somehow, stop me from playing frequently. And in general kinda stops my motivation.

Look: If i just wanted to make 1-2 Gyms, i don't do them anymore because i know i would need to use a coin amulett. I can't realy do something other next to grinding the heck out of gyms for an hour, can't make a break for events, catching or whatever - or at least it would have been burned money. I can't realy do anything else next to grinding (playing other games next to it, going afk or whatever). It would always require a log out. You will also miss out on money if you have 2-3 Gyms left but out of time. After all it feels like a restriction or "play this game now for at least an hour" rule. Instead, i log in way less frequently. :(

Dunno; i liked the idea of it but after a while of testing, it feels more like a little block to roam freely as you wish. I remember doing all gyms each days before, because i could manage them however i pleased; taking a break, hanging out with other peeps and so on. Nowadays i just think about that 'issue' and dont even log in.

Iam just curious if anyone else does have a similar experience? Since everyone is playing the game different iam interested if some people share this. 

Edited by Johnwaynee
1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

You can always make an alt account and use amulet coin on it.

Log in on it, beat one or two or six gyms, go back to main to catch pokemon or just afk casually.

Sure it requires some effort, but you also gain by doing it

Yea, somehow, it ends up beeing the same as already mentioned above. ^^

+ the occasional money and pkmn transfer/mail. After all, it ended up less comfortable as i thought

Edited by Johnwaynee
2 hours ago, Bearminator said:

You can always make an alt account and use amulet coin on it.

Log in on it, beat one or two or six gyms, go back to main to catch pokemon or just afk casually.

Sure it requires some effort, but you also gain by doing it

OMG, I already have a few alt and this never came to my mind. Thanks! 

22 hours ago, Johnwaynee said:

The changes to coin amulett made while ago, somehow, stop me from playing frequently. And in general kinda stops my motivation.

Look: If i just wanted to make 1-2 Gyms, i don't do them anymore because i know i would need to use a coin amulett. I can't realy do something other next to grinding the heck out of gyms for an hour, can't make a break for events, catching or whatever - or at least it would have been burned money. I can't realy do anything else next to grinding (playing other games next to it, going afk or whatever). It would always require a log out. You will also miss out on money if you have 2-3 Gyms left but out of time. After all it feels like a restriction or "play this game now for at least an hour" rule. Instead, i log in way less frequently. :(

Dunno; i liked the idea of it but after a while of testing, it feels more like a little block to roam freely as you wish. I remember doing all gyms each days before, because i could manage them however i pleased; taking a break, hanging out with other peeps and so on. Nowadays i just think about that 'issue' and dont even log in.

Iam just curious if anyone else does have a similar experience? Since everyone is playing the game different iam interested if some people share this. 

I kinda feel you bud. I go at about 4-6 hours daily using my main and alt accounts feeling drained, just to earn around 1m-1.5m daily. But it aint good money unless u sweat for it. 

Edited by iMarco