Particles Guide - Previews and Release Information [Last updated Feb 2021] [Discontinued]

Rache

Great, I already wanted to see something like this, but I hope You can keep updating this guide for a long time to come. Just one thing, for some reason I can't see any of the images ...

I apologize if there is any mistake in the English translation

Edited by YorFrost
3 minutes ago, YorFrost said:

Great, I already wanted to see something like this, but I hope I can keep updating this guide for a long time to come. Just one thing, for some reason I can't see any of the images ...

I apologize if there is any mistake in the English translation

Youtube is blocked in some countries. If yours is one of them, the only way you'll be able to view the videos in the thread is with a VPN unfortunately.

• SecretDjinn changed the title to Particles Particle Guide - Previews and Release Information
  • Rache changed the title to Particles Guide - Previews and Release Information
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Striker3649 said:

If a pokemon already has a particle applied, can i replace it with another particle or just remove it? 

You can't completely remove them, but you can disable them from the particles summary page so they no longer play. You can add as many as you want to any one Pokemon, but can only enable one at a time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/23/2021 at 5:55 PM, PokeLGTBI said:

can i buy you a shiny poke with pumpkid particle?

You can't buy the particle alone as it was only given to the Pokémons defeating the Pumpking Boss.

But you can buy Pokémons who have it in the GTL and breed them to transmit the particle to another one. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 1:55 PM, PokeLGTBI said:

can i buy you a shiny poke with pumpkid particle?

On 12/26/2021 at 10:49 PM, MPDH said:

You can't buy the particle alone as it was only given to the Pokémons defeating the Pumpking Boss.

But you can buy Pokémons who have it in the GTL and breed them to transmit the particle to another one. 

Complementing the MPDH information:

Remember: Shiny only breeds with shiny, so to pass the particle, you have 2 options:

- Buy a Male Shiny/Ditto Shiny, that have the particle and are from same egg group(if not a ditto), to breed with your shiny, which is complety Impracticable, due to been extremelly expensive, when you found one with particle, because defeat pumpking  is extremelly hard last year, and because this, have the chance of you don't found a shiny with this particle
- Pass your particle to some mon from species that you want to have particle, and make egg hunt for him, then breed the IVs when he comes shiny.

Edited by caioxlive13
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Rache changed the title to Particles Guide - Previews and Release Information [Last updated Feb 2021] [Discontinued]
  • 1 month later...
  • Rache locked this topic