PokeMMO Battle Series - Video Content

ThinkNicer

Heya, the PBS is the draft league of MMO. You can check it out in the 'Unofficial Tournaments' section of this forum. In a Draft League participants pick a certain amount of Pokemon in order. Once a Pokemon is picked up by someone, it can no longer be used by another competitor! This leads to diverse and interesting teams, that force the player to think about the game more creatively. In this thread I'll occasionally post some matches that have been happening throughout the competition. Hopefully you'll like it and maybe join in on the fun next season? Or come and spectate them live by following the weekly forum threads C:

Trying to spread some love to our bigger unofficial events! If you have any feedback let us know.

Edited by ThinkNicer

Hey is there any way possible way to implement 2v2 pvp for team doubles where there are 4 players instead of two. Kinda like when you team up with your rival against Team galactic so i would effectively have 3 pokemon in my party and whoever i link with the 2 of us would go to ranked pvp together 

2 hours ago, Xandis said:

Hey is there any way possible way to implement 2v2 pvp for team doubles where there are 4 players instead of two. Kinda like when you team up with your rival against Team galactic so i would effectively have 3 pokemon in my party and whoever i link with the 2 of us would go to ranked pvp together 

Not really the place to ask this :p but no it's not possible right now. Might get implemented at one point, because the Xmas event does do co-up but simplified. 

Edited by ThinkNicer
7 hours ago, ThinkNicer said:

Trying to spread some love to our bigger unofficial events! If you have any feedback let us know.

I saw some doubts about our picks. I can clearly say the doubts are with us too but hey XDDD I'm always here to make a surprising move XD

• ThinkNicer changed the title to PokeMMO Battle Series - Video Content
  • 2 weeks later...