Recommendations for serious errors in blocking the account

cry008899

Question

Pokemmo the current functional modules have been relatively rich. But there are serious errors in blocking the account, I think this is the function module part is still not detailed results. You should give a clear description and warning of the function. Obviously, many players do not know that they can not give away game coins and props. The corresponding mail mail should give warning and limit possible illegal operations, and even warn that the online time is too long to reduce the occurrence of false blocking accounts. And so on, each game operation is worth doing more discussion and warning or restriction. In short, the wrong blocking account often occurs, which is extremely bad for the player experience, we hope the official attention to this issue.

Edited by cry008899

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, FC said:

Any player isn't just banned without any reason.

I mean yes, but mistakes do happen. That said, the issue with mistakes is a human thing. The GMs and SGMs can't be right all the time and changing the system because of a human issue isn't going to solve anything. What will solve the vast majority of ban issues is players reading the Code of Conduct and Terms of Service before they agree to it.

Remember guys. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The rules are made available to you when you sign up and are accessible 24/7. If you choose to not read them and get punished for something in them, "I didn't know," is not a valid defense.