[MOD] Generation 6/XY 2D Pokémon (With animations, followers & Icons) June 9 2022 update

On 10/25/2021 at 7:17 PM, Emblemious said:

Also I'm getting frustrated with some Hispanic poketubers stealing this mod as their own and not giving a shred of credit. If you thought people extracting the contents from this mod was our fault, think again, those videos don't link to this page, they only put their own custom link with ads so of course there's going to be confusion. If people mess up the download from some youtubers videos, that's not our fault because the people downloading weren't sent here to the mod page.

im hispanic and poketuber (kind of) and I feel bad for this behaviour, but there always be some rotten apples, better let them be...

awesome work brothers, happy holydays

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, it's been a while. I'm not sure if gendered icons have been added yet to fully utilize this mod. But I'll be going through it tonight and fix and loose ends. If you have any trouble please just say what the problem is instead of saying there's an issue because I won't know what the issue is if you don't tell me.

• Emblemious changed the title to [MOD] Generation 6/XY Pokémon (With followers & Icons) June 9 2022 update
On 12/20/2021 at 5:58 PM, linkondanab said:

very good job ,Will it be updated? I'm looking forward to showing up Mega 

We have had Mega's finished since the release of this mod, but we didn't include it because we assumed it would be overloading and overcomplicating the mod. People have went ahead and made mega evo mods based off this mod.

On 6/6/2022 at 12:36 AM, XIstoyucori said:

I can't download ?

What seems to be the issue?

• Emblemious changed the title to [MOD] Generation 6/XY 2D Pokémon (With animations, followers & Icons) June 9 2022 update
On 6/26/2022 at 3:14 AM, tmjohn23 said:

i keep downloading it but everytime i extract the file and it goes to the mod menu as a file then when i click open it just keeps opening more and more tabs 

You're not supposed to extract it. I put in bold and caps "do not extract" multiple times. Keep the entire thing zipped as you downloaded it. If you're on mobile it's the same thing, click the zip file.

Edited by Emblemious
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/14/2022 at 7:11 PM, junolovesyou said:

Is the creator of this mod still active? The mod isnt being accepted by the client and simply giving an error message when you try and upload it into the mod manager. Please fix

Can you please show a screenshot? I wouldn't say it's not supported anymore, just taken a long break from. The game still hasn't added in gendered icons so the updates for this mod are on hold.

1 hour ago, Emblemious said:

Can you please show a screenshot? I wouldn't say it's not supported anymore, just taken a long break from. The game still hasn't added in gendered icons so the updates for this mod are on hold.

MEGA is sticking the contents into a parent folder now when downloading as ZIP, this is what's causing the issue.

image.png.bd7bfb6853785e0f16a3eaf97a129270.png

Download is super slow anyways, would recommend just re-uploading to mediafire or something.

On 5/7/2023 at 8:28 PM, nurver9 said:

MEGA is sticking the contents into a parent folder now when downloading as ZIP, this is what's causing the issue.

image.png.bd7bfb6853785e0f16a3eaf97a129270.png

Download is super slow anyways, would recommend just re-uploading to mediafire or something.

Fixed, thanks for letting me know. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...