About shinys' particles

Are you using a theme? Themes are known to sometimes become broken / outdated after new updates. Try using the default U.I and restarting your game. If your problem persists I'd recommend fixing the installation of the game. 

image.png

If you need more help I'd recommend contacting Support ->  https://support.pokemmo.eu/login/

Edited by pokelace
56 minutes ago, pokelace said:

Are you using a theme? Themes are known to sometimes become broken / outdated after new updates. Try using the default U.I and restarting your game. If your problem persists I'd recommend fixing the installation of the game. 

image.png

If you need more help I'd recommend contacting Support ->  https://support.pokemmo.eu/login/

In fact, I'm not using any theme :/. I'll try to restar my game. Thanks! 

Edited by Carlosjxx
Error
Just now, Carlosjxx said:

In fact, I'm not using any

All I could suggest is trying to repair the client, if not try and contact support. Just to clarify the shiny particle effect is just a re-skin of the original Pokemon, i'd also make sure you don't have a mod enabled that messes with sprites. 

4 minutes ago, pokelace said:

All I could suggest is trying to repair the client, if not try and contact support. Just to clarify the shiny particle effect is just a re-skin of the original Pokemon, i'd also make sure you don't have a mod enabled that messes with sprites. 

I'll try to repair my cliente right away. I got just two mods. Talking pokes and unova follower. But, I've never had any problems since the last update.

36 minutes ago, Rache said:

You can turn the shiny particle on or off by clicking or tapping on it in the particles page while it's in your party. The issue may just be that you've accidentally turned it off at some point.

In fact, that is the first thing I check. All my particles are on. 

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I am returning from about an 8 month absence.

My shiny pokemon no longer appears shiny in the overworld when I have it set to follow me.  Is this a bug, or is it by design with a recent update?

Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, Articein said:

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I am returning from about an 8 month absence.

My shiny pokemon no longer appears shiny in the overworld when I have it set to follow me.  Is this a bug, or is it by design with a recent update?

Thanks in advance.

You need to load a Heart Gold or Soul Silver rom for non-mod shiny followers.