GTL Counter Offer

Riesz

Question

Interested player is able to counter offer on listed pokemons and/or possibly items.

Trade is completed via mails once seller accepts one of the offer or goods sold on listed price.

Reason:

At times, I do find some breeders that I wanted but the listed price is slight over what I am willing to pay.

PM the OT or mailing them isn't as effective as they aren't the one who listed the pokemon. 

Pro:

-Anonymity of seller is maintained

-More trades maybe encouraged/promoted

Cons:

May encourage overpriced listings on GTL (yes I do aware of this)

However, if this became a thing, I think there should be some rules on counter offering to prevent malicious counter offers, eg

- player who counter offer has to pay a fee scales to his/her offer (similar to listing fee)

- sets a minimum counter offer price, based on the listing price

- there is a maximum active counter offers that one listing could have, says 5 or 10

- one player can only sends only one offer to each listing (and not their own listing)

2 answers to this question

I would improve this suggestion and make it Add an auction house system where items of high value can be put up for auction. Like Shinies and vanities only

The value should be 1m or more. Nothing below that.

The game would be the auction house manager and for each successful auction a certain percentage would be deducted as processing fees just like in real life auctions.

Should be fun I think.