Any admin may help me please?

I just sold my Shiny Skarmory in the transaction Bank for 250k ;-;,I really don't know why the price didn't change to 50m and i change it for sure,however it mentioned me someone bought it in the next second,I was so happy but when i saw the price is 250k I was so helpless and terrible I need a help please please please.half

My in game name is diooid it just happened  in half hour ago since i post these content. ;-; ;-; ;-;

THANK YOU A LOT IF ANYONE MAY HELP.

1786503325_QQ20210128170127.jpg

Hello. I am sorry, but we cannot compensate for personal mistakes when listing items or Pokémon on the Global Trade Link.

I understand how frustrating this must be, but please be careful when listing high valued items or Pokémon. I am sorry we could not help further.

• Seth locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic
4分钟前,Sethsen 说:

Hello. I am sorry, but we cannot compensate for personal mistakes when listing items or Pokémon on the Global Trade Link.

I understand how frustrating this must be, but please be careful when listing high valued items or Pokémon. I am sorry we could not help further.

;-; I understand that it's my problem,just toooooo ouch ;-;

8 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Cheers to the traîner Who bought that skarmory 

But i guess an update with listing confirmation is useful in this case 

As someone who has made over 100m sniping shinies, I fully support a listing confirmation for shiny pokemon. I understand they have the minimum value set to $250,000 as of now, but there should be another confirmation as well.

"This is a shiny pokemon, are you sure you want to sell for <insert value>?" Yes/No.

2 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

This is a shiny pokemon, are you sure you want to sell for <insert value>?" Yes/No.

Not Only for Shiny Pokemon. I believe this function should be added for every single Pokemon/Item in PokeMMO it'll just say "Are You Sure You Want to sell <Requested Item/Pokemon> for <Requested Price>?" Or these things will continue to happen.

1 minute ago, FC said:

Not Only for Shiny Pokemon. I believe this function should be added for every single Pokemon/Item in PokeMMO it'll just say "Are You Sure You Want to sell <Requested Item/Pokemon> for <Requested Price>?" Or these things will continue to happen.

I wouldn't go that far, it would be an absolute pain in the ass for everyone and every transaction, while only helping out with a few transactions. 

• Lin locked this topic