Is there any ingame encounter counter?

10 hours ago, sherteminys said:

When I use the typical encounter counter made by @Fixedgaming I have some problems, like it usually fails when having the GTL open and the program can't see the pokemon bar, or doing ALT + TAB. I mean, I like to have an encounter counter and I'm gratefull to him, but I would like to know if there is something similar but ingame.

Don't drag the GTL (or any other window) over the top of the HP bars whilst in a battle, and in the PokeMMO settings go to Interface > Always Show Battle HUD and set it to always. This will solve the issue with duplicate counts if fainting pokemon whilst also counting.

42 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Don't drag the GTL (or any other window) over the top of the HP bars whilst in a battle, and in the PokeMMO settings go to Interface > Always Show Battle HUD and set it to always. This will solve the issue with duplicate counts if fainting pokemon whilst also counting.

Thanks for your help! Anyways if anyone knows an ingame encounter counter so i can open the GTL and doing shiny hunt at the same time would be appreciated.

1 minute ago, sherteminys said:

Thanks for your help! Anyways if anyone knows an ingame encounter counter so i can open the GTL and doing shiny hunt at the same time would be appreciated.

You can open it, just don't have the GTL window over the HP bars otherwise it breaks the counting and causing miscounts or duplicate counts.

2 minutes ago, kuplion said:

You can open it, just don't have the GTL window over the HP bars otherwise it breaks the counting and causing miscounts or duplicate counts.

Oh yes, I mean i was joking, is not just only about the GTL, with an ingame encounter counter we don't need to have a background program and it would be 100% accurate

8 hours ago, sherteminys said:

Oh yes, I mean i was joking, is not just only about the GTL, with an ingame encounter counter we don't need to have a background program and it would be 100% accurate

Why do you think there is a mod for encounter counting? There is no counter ingame that is visible to the player.

1 hour ago, ThinkNicer said:

Why do you think there is a mod for encounter counting? There is no counter ingame that is visible to the player.

As my post says I'm asking for it, because I'm interested and if I'm not wrong I've seen a person in the shiny hunting post uploading an image with something similar.

23 hours ago, sherteminys said:

As my post says I'm asking for it, because I'm interested and if I'm not wrong I've seen a person in the shiny hunting post uploading an image with something similar.

Those indeed do exist but are personal made and not open for download, perhaps ask the person how he got it next time you see it ^^