Got scammed

On 11/20/2017 at 5:07 PM, OrangeManiac said:
Just now, RealMak said:

First of all, why would you pay a guy to evolve your pokemon, when you can just ask your team or the Global chat to help you?

Secondly, you should be more careful

I don't have a team and asking someone standing around verm. city is as good as asking in global I think/guess?

I paid him some bucks cause it's a favor he's supposed to do for me

42 minutes ago, Boojanglez said:

Hey guys,

I got scammed by someone I paid 10.000 to for evolving my comp haunter and gurdurr. I have screenshots of everything, how do I contact staff for that matter?

I can help you with Trade evolving for free anytime, My ingame name is TechnoVortex

Edited by TechnoVortex
5 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Please make a player report using this link:

https://support.pokemmo.eu/

We are often visible on chats, and can help with trade evolution as well. Some players on global do help for free too, in case of need in the future ^^

Thanks a lot, I opened a ticket =)

3 minutes ago, TechnoVortex said:

I can help you with Trade evolving for free anytime, My ingame name is TechnoVortex

Thanks mate, appreciated =)

18 minutes ago, FameCreator said:

lol, that dude got 10k for nothing, literally every person does it for free. Could've stoped there lmao.

Nah u got me wrong, I gave it to him voluntarily, I always do. 

Been playing since 2012. If they give me some of their time they can have some of my money, you know - you do something you get something. Capitalism has me firm in its grip, it might appear :D

I have been scammed in (you might have heard them) one of the Roblox Pokemon games 

I traded a Mega Gardevoir for a Zekrom (you might be wondering, why was this a scam? Well, the Zekrom was a Gift pokemon that could be obtained through a Mystery Gift)

It all happened in a game which is GONE nowdays

• Revz locked this topic