Rarest Vanity Items and their sales prices, estimated availability, context of distribution, etc

As the title suggests, just really curious on the rarest vanity items like Electric Storm, Desu's Lab Coat (colorable) and even untradeable GM/Dev distributed items (Horse Head). Are many of the current owners still active, willing to sell, shed some light, etc? Any info is appreciated!

7 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Rarest I've seen so far is the New Year's Hat. Or Party Hat? Not sure what is it's exact name. I think there's only one active on the server currently

I've heard of that one as well! You'd think it'd be more common if it was just a time limited new years thing right? Lol

I am also interested in these rare objects, too bad it will be a few years for me to have them, I know several players who have the electrical storm, I think I know who has the party hat, as well as the knight's helmet and many others. Let's say I like knowledge, that's why I try to be up-to-date on this topic ... Maybe it is good that you observe the ranking of players or that of the top, the best players there you can find something ...

I apologize if there is any mistake in the English translation

19 minutes ago, Gilan said:

If you can find me online I’ll sell you my Desu Labcoat Colorable for 55k pokeyen.

:^)

Why do you have to tempt me :'( 

Even i know you login online as often as the Easter Bunny does l

21 minutes ago, YorFrost said:

I am also interested in these rare objects, too bad it will be a few years for me to have them, I know several players who have the electrical storm, I think I know who has the party hat, as well as the knight's helmet and many others. Let's say I like knowledge, that's why I try to be up-to-date on this topic ... Maybe it is good that you observe the ranking of players or that of the top, the best players there you can find something ...

I apologize if there is any mistake in the English translation

No, I really appreciate the info! How exactly was the party hat distributed?