On 1/24/2021 at 9:13 PM, RealMak said:

Why does everyone want Johto so badly? I mean, we can't have access to its post-game which is the future Kanto region, because Kanto already exists in PokeMMO. Plus, if you think that they will allow us to catch the Lake of Rage Gyarados, I don't think it will happen.

Johto is just boring without the post-game material

I think they want johto for increasing their re-gym profit? xD
for me, I want johto for new horde, I hope johto have a horde mareep QwQ

On 1/31/2021 at 7:29 AM, Minihara said:

I think they want johto for increasing their re-gym profit? xD
for me, I want johto for new horde, I hope johto have a horde mareep QwQ

Actually, most people like Johto because of Nostalgia. However, I grew up playing Platinum and White

• 4 months later...
On 1/23/2021 at 1:46 PM, TeamRocketHarry said:

I've actually heard from an inside source that Johto will be implemented soon

I've been waiting for this for quite a while. I was intrested in pokemmo for quite some time now and only today did I check back on it to see if johto was even being worked on.

Seeing a comment like this isn't what one thinks about when checking back.

but this... This does put a smile on my face.

Smile on my face.png

Top Secret News!

Johto is coming 

Spoiler

SoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonTM

1 hour ago, AdventurerAce said:

I've been waiting for this for quite a while. I was intrested in pokemmo for quite some time now and only today did I check back on it to see if johto was even being worked on.

Seeing a comment like this isn't what one thinks about when checking back.

but this... This does put a smile on my face.

Smile on my face.png

You're likely to meet a flying pig and getting struck by lightning twice in the span of 3 seconds than to see Johto implemented, thats your odds.

Edited by razimove
On 1/24/2021 at 4:13 PM, RealMak said:

Why does everyone want Johto so badly? I mean, we can't have access to its post-game which is the future Kanto region, because Kanto already exists in PokeMMO. Plus, if you think that they will allow us to catch the Lake of Rage Gyarados, I don't think it will happen.

Chiming in. Personally, i was never a fan of GSE overall, and some of the things introduced in particular, but I'd still want it implemented as a region, because the game'd feel more complete. It's just a matter of 'how', i think, since you say post-game content is an issue.

Edited by ErnestoEsteban
2 minutes ago, razimove said:

imagine keeping this thread alive, for a region you'll play for 30 minutes and forget it exists next. What the game needs is content, not more filler trash.

And what would you consider 'content'? What you call 'filler trash' is content too, whether we like it, or not.

1 hour ago, ErnestoEsteban said:

Mine is to have all the games in a single program, even if they'll be using the gen3 engine/ artstyle. Alas, that's unlikely to happen :(

Try to be a developer and make your dream come true!