Ultra shiny

FireBlackStar

Question

Sé que es una petición algo específica, y a algunos apenas les afectará... Pero creo que sería un lindo gesto hacia los shiny hunters, los cuales pasan horas tras horas buscando a su querido shiny, y con ésta implementación aumentarán las ganas de los jugadores para buscar shinys. No creo que sea muy difícil de implementar, puesto que es casi como una partícula más... Por otra parte, sé que afectará a la economía, pero siento que será una adición positiva a ella.

¿Qué dicen ustedes?

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it is a specific request, but I think it would be a nice gesture towards shiny hunters, which pass hours after hours looking for your beatiful shiny, and with this update the desire to hunt shinys will increase. I don't think it's difficult to add, because it's like a one more particle. On the other hand, I know what it is affects the economy, but I feel it will be a possitive adittion.

¿what do you think?

(by google translate)

-Fire

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, RealMak said:

I don't think that its a good idea to increase the shiny odds from 1/30000 to something lower. Besides, its all about luck. If you want to shiny hunt, go ahead  but you need one thing; patience.

I don't want to change its ratio, just that there is an even more special type of shiny. The normal shiny has 1/30000, and the ultra shiny has 1/65,536 of appearing.

(google translate, sorry).

Edited by FireBlackStar
1 minute ago, FireBlackStar said:

I don't want to change its ratio, just that there is an even more special type of shiny. The normal shiny has 1/30000, and the ultra shiny has 1/65,536 of appearing.

(google translate, sorry).

Maybe the ratio of the ultra shiny should be changed so that it is rarer, or that its percentage is different, but it seems like a cool idea to me. 

What is an ultra-shiny? Does it have a different color pattern than a normal shiny?

I'm not an expert here, but I don't think that would be allowed since they're doing something to a Pokemon instead of using one found on the ROM itself.

5 hours ago, EssDeeCee said:

What is an ultra-shiny? Does it have a different color pattern than a normal shiny?

I'm not an expert here, but I don't think that would be allowed since they're doing something to a Pokemon instead of using one found on the ROM itself.

they have different shiny sparks in the new original games - but from what i read its basically just more a hint if they were bred or met in wild