Team Tournament 2021- January (Saturday 30th)

Just now, Bearminator said:

Your entry was originally "HDLM"

In the past many teams done that and was allowed. Your issue with many teams inside the TT are making u lose all your sense. Ask for help if u can't alone with this kind of tournaments 

Just now, Xigbar said:

In the past many teams done that and was allowed. Your issue with many teams inside the TT are making u lose all your sense. Ask for help if u can't alone with this kind of tournaments 

Yes, it was allowed.

It was changed for the 2021 cause there was enough confusion with edits. Now all you have to do is to post all information, and edit players later if needed. 

Just now, ItsGray said:

Would letting all teams compete regarding everything since registration really be a bad way to start off the first TT of 2021?

Everyone on their original teams tho none of that stupid team swapping crap

They don't care that seems like he just wanna twist their rules for their own Benefit right? @Bearminator

1 minute ago, Xigbar said:

They don't care that seems like he just wanna twist their rules for their own Benefit right? @Bearminator

Xigbar, I understand the confusion, but I told players during last TT this change will occur. I've made it clear in first post, I also later replied with the post before registration started.

A lot of teams made valid registration according to rules. I don't see how I twist it here. 

Just now, Bearminator said:

Yes, it was allowed.

It was changed for the 2021 cause there was enough confusion with edits. Now all you have to do is to post all information, and edit players later if needed. 

Confusion for who? For you? You don't have a decent sign up system and then u change all cause make troubles for you?

If u are not able to manage the tour alone ask for help.

You can check when was the last edition of a post and you as mods can check how many editions that post have.

I think this tournament already overpasses your capacity as host sadly.

Time to do something else than play this kind of tournaments

1 minute ago, Bearminator said:

Xigbar, I understand the confusion, but I told players during last TT this change will occur. I've made it clear in initial post, I also later replied with the post before registration started.

A lot of teams made valid registration according to rules. I don't see how I twist it here. 

No worries. Like all hosted tournaments. Your tournament your rules. Your choices. It sets a bad precedent for sure but well. You retired LC as official tier so I'm not surprised at all.

Good luck in the tournament. 

This has derailed from what my original complaint was.

The rules were changed without notice to enable sign ups to be from only 1 hour to 1 hour before the tournament. This was open to abuse as you can just edit any players you want without anyone knowing with all the pages in this thread.

The other issue was allowing players from non-registered teams to join teams that are registered, which is again open to abuse as I explained.

There was no particular reason to disqualify SIA, it was just to ensure that teams aren't sneaky with their team lineup just for TT - otherwise we may as well all join a potentially winning team just for our share of glory.

The number of teams signing up was an original issue, but I do agree this was influenced by countries being under lockdown, however I still don't see the issue with expanding the bracket and/or having a mini play off for a few spots between teams in reserves.

The prize is a separate issue but shouldn't be prioritised right now IMO.

3 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

There is also full set explanation about the registration here. It's also linked in first post. 

The point is that the registration rules were changed without notice to the community, as my point states above.

6 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

Confusion for who? For you? You don't have a decent sign up system and then u change all cause make troubles for you?

If u are not able to manage the tour alone ask for help.

You can check when was the last edition of a post and you as mods can check how many editions that post have.

I think this tournament already overpasses your capacity as host sadly.

Time to do something else than play this kind of tournaments

yo, i think you shouldnt disrespect bear for this change , a lot of "big " team are not in due to this new system and we are all sad to see we wont play this saturday but speaking like you do wont make things right (especially if we remember your perf as host for the einstein tour but that's not the point). We can discuss but pls just keep calm and just read what Bear is saying and after this explain what you want to say

Edited by AwaXGoku
7 minutes ago, Imperial said:

The point is that the registration rules were changed without notice to the community, as my point states above.

I'm not sure if I follow

2020:

+ Editing players in is allowed, up to one hour before tournamentif they were not registered to play for another team.
   + Adding/changing player before tournament is possible by in-game/forum notification to host. Please inform the host of the change.

-Entry must include team tag. Entries without at least team tag that are later edited, will be not taken into consideration even for reserves 

2021:

Registration Rules:

* Registration must include all information below:

Team Name:
Team Tag:
Registered Players:
Team Captain:

+ Registration without all information will not be counted. 
   + Editing players in is allowed, up to an hour before the tournament, if they were not registered to play for another team.
   + Adding/changing player before the tournament is possible by in-game/forum notification to host. Please inform the host of the change - if it will happen after that deadline.

All those changes were announced on General Thread and here. And most of the rules are same as 2020. 

If that creates confusion, we can just change it for flat registration of players without further edits unless we are informed and player is not just moving to other team for TT. 

5 minutes ago, AwaXGoku said:

yo, i think you shouldnt disrespect bear for this change , a lot of "big " team are not in due to this new system and we are all sad to see we wont play this saturday but speaking like you do wont make things right (especially if we remember your perf as host for the einstein tour but that's not the point). We can discuss but pls just keep calm and just read what Bear is saying and after this explain what you want to say

I love bro but this time I will be in the other side.

I just say what I'm watching around this tournament. Nothing from what I said before is a lie at all. I can choose better words to say all thats true but they don't even hear their own communtiy. Everybody noticed that When happened the big bans wave. They don't know what's happening their own game. Look what happened to the "little cup" tier. 

Maybe I can be less rude. Yes I can but how can I be like that If they don't even hear us. 

4 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Just boycot TT lol

Soon tm with 5 tiers. 

Just now, ThinkNicer said:

Okay nobody cares about editing rule changes.

But why can players leave their team and join other teams just for TT?? Kinda baffling that this isn't the main concern of a supposed 'team' tournament. Players need to at least be 3 months in a team to play and IP check any alts. Easy no?

That's another point there. Surely he will not answer you thinknicer.

9 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

I love bro but this time I will be in the other side.

I just say what I'm watching around this tournament. Nothing from what I said before is a lie at all. I can choose better words to say all thats true but they don't even hear their own communtiy. Everybody noticed that When happened the big bans wave. They don't know what's happening their own game. Look what happened to the "little cup" tier. 

Maybe I can be less rude. Yes I can but how can I be like that If they don't even hear us. 

yeah i know sometimes they dont make good decisions but beiing rude wont help anyways and for this time that's our fault , i remember Bear says registration will change for 2021 but i forgot it when i signed up for SIA and that's my bad. 

8 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

Okay nobody cares about editing rule changes.

But why can players leave their team and join other teams just for TT?? Kinda baffling that this isn't the main concern of a supposed 'team' tournament. Players need to at least be 3 months in a team to play and IP check any alts. Easy no?

100% agree with this ,if we want to keep a Leaderbord with meaning this shouldnt be allowed ! But a leaderboard with team havent the same amount of TT participation is also a bad things !

The idea of gbwead is really interesting to do ,so you can take the 8 best team taking into account player perf in official and CC and make another tourmanent who will qualify the 8 other team (can do the same for a 32 places TT or just remplace tournament for a full league tourmanent with a regular season like real sport)
But the main idea is that the current system for TT is no longer to continue to organized

24 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

I confirmed few posts above that it shouldn't be the case and that was the intention. I can see and admit to my mistake there, not making it clear enough and more convenient for players, perhaps not wording it properly. I do not intend to hide and not reply to criticism, considering I am a host of TTs for years. On another hand tho, a lot of issues from this situation came also from not reading the rules at all, considering some registrations.

However registration of players is not my main issue rn, we can just really fix it with next month and cleaner rules in that matter I think, even with the straight no-edit rule. My main issue rn is the registration of teams.

In the end, we still hold this tournament manually out of the love for the game and out of respect towards our players. Certain rules we need to enforce, so sadly sometimes some entries will not be counted if not made properly, just like in last months. If there would be an even clearer set of rules, and registration will not follow it, I can't really count it cause it's not fair for those people who made registration successfully. 

We can however see the issue.  So I think the only fair solution I can see is to allow 32 first teams who registered to take a part in tomorrow's TT if they would still wish to do so. Note, however, that this change will require a bit of coordinating since we will have to split into two channels for sure. I will seek some change to TT next month, but it doesn't mean we will set on 32 teams or that we will make registration the standings based only. 

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, gbwead said:

Team Name: Sic Itur Ad Astra
Team Tag: [SIÂ]
Registered Players: Mkns MadaraSixSix gbwead Stelian Schuchty Jaawax Lunarck Kanicula Tawla YUBELLLLLLLLLLL Evenils Eastsiideboy AwaXGoku Azphiel Enchanteur Sejuani Pirlo daveN Pinklabel.
Team Captain: Mkns

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, robert123 said:

Team Tag: [WTE]
Team Name: WarriorsOfTheEnd
Registered Players: Ryuner, JoshuaArg, RouseMiller, thuxs, LuisMartRdz, danieldios, aldahirramirez, zXCrissXz, TheMarziken, Giruu, MathiasDC
Team Captain: aldahirramirez

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, n0xor said:

Team Tag: ÁvE

Team Name: Aventerrør

Registered CaptainBaklava - Pottina - RexB - LynxLowman - AnnoyingZoey - xAnzar - SteveDerBaum - AkarinDojutsu - DarkXerox - AQA - Vinaloop - ARCHorsttwo

Team Captain: RexB

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, NhiraS said:

Team Name: Saiyan's

Team Tag: [syns]

Registered Players:

marioarcanine, AARROONN, AlexUre, ChrisRedPK, Facursa,

JhonLhuamanRTwo, ManuelLH, xReiner, ElUbermensch, IIpizzaboyII, gripexita, paban

Team Captain: paban

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Serpnt said:

Team Name: Phoenix

Team Tag: [ENIX]

Registered Players: SerpentLord - Kuramush - Strawberrymint - Kupokun - AurumPegasus - Kormafanboy - ElijaTroy - Susume - SebbyKunnn - Guillex - GasaiYunoSan

Team Captain: Kupokun

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Stokes said:

Team Name: ShadowOfThePast

Team Tag: [Pâst]

Registered Players: Fibraxxxx, PikachuKetchum, lLeviX, Clayclover, harlamgamer, TiburoncinDS, Joniton, killuacuba, JakiroMax, GuapaAelia, Rickypoke, StokesAG, RohMartinez, Hernjet, Devilongo, ShellUny, SiwanMS, DiositoSlurpuff, PoisonAbben, Teaar.

Team Captain: Teaar

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Sebat said:

Team Tag: [LØRÐ]

Team Name: TheLordsOfTheHax
Registered Players: Sebat Santiii EpicVerde xCarryM Redav ChilyOCB Kepzal CristhianArce SnowOT lFrankiel Mercenariex Ihatos Darkneu xJulian Javess EXCALlBUR DylanWoodz yriveron eliopesstes AnaVidales
Team Captain: LordSebat ^_^

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, ByakuyaXl said:

Team Tag: [BR]

Team Name: Brasil

Registered Players: makarovmaster, Deadwind, Elvessss, Shentiger, Melikos, Jhowteon, Rafapallet, Alerqs, ByakuyaXl, BiondiOito, Shiforinfulas, xYugin, AndreyMalthuz, tacamura, RickAlvares.

Team Captain: makarovmaster

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Leoelcubano said:

Team Name: CoreSeven
Team Tag: CØRË
Registered Players: JossueCR, Vosfijate, Velociraptorl, INTELL, thenavarro, Irisdina, TRUZDELL, xSofydelufyxx, KokenoCastro, ByronerAJNG.
Team Captain: JossueCR

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, PoseidonWrath said:

Team Name: läva
Team Tag: läva

Registered Players: Getovaherez, PoseidonWrath,  Baneadito, TheDH, Leviatharian, Endiii, Taystee, Mobuto, xMikasaAckerman, MafiosoX, Kriliin, Wally, Jaafri, Retremos, Excesar, Wallslife, Isadora, Michelxxx, KevinDaPoketrain
Captain: Kriliin

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Pleicer said:

Team Name: BlueRevolution
Team Tag: blüe
Registered Players: luistrujilloo, PleicerTwo, Nipitochi, LeninGonzalo, Wallarro, woxiangsinile, Jeremaya, RyoKuo, asholawoye, qmanzanop, Zectron, Julxo
Team Captain: Jeremaya

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Xigbar said:

Team Name: SonsOfTheDeath Team

Tag: HDLM 

Players: RealDevilLegend, AkaruKokuyo, NagaHex, zMago, Killuminatis, JasonSparrowX, Zenenn, Makx, DarkQuiler, xPauu, BadBaarsito, TojoYoyo, aspacee, xJoseee, neblinamist.

Captain: RealDevilLegend

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Aoxyde said:

Team Tag: GËÄR
Team Name: GearsOfTime
Registered Players: pachima, TohnR, Aristofou, Powerdrib, Aoxyde, oKillua
Team Captain: TohnR

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Quinn010 said:

Team Name: Optic

Team Tag: [OpTc]

Registered Players: Thinknicer, Dindra, Incognition, OddishSprout, Ploegy Team Captain: Pinkwings

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, SkatersJCS said:

Team Name: God Only Knows
Team Tag: GOK
Registered Players: Morrizbel, EnrriqueX, SkatersJCS, Kriger, Mkirito, RicardoMFL, JorgeBale, EntrenadoraRoja, BethoRP, XxElMandingaxX, diegocorrea, Rollermine, Andressr.
Team Captain: MorrizBel

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, ricardo said:

Team Tag: DD

Team Name: DarkDragons
Registered Players: DaniXRi, Markoc, UnlimieDXx, TslMania, DONFLAMINGO, rickdn, Goticsel, Eldlich, Moshiop, MaximoLatino, lRoyxD, VerdiBlanco, GonzaloElChino, Markezzin, WilsonG.
Team Captain: DaniXRi

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, jorgemaximo said:

Nombre del equipo: LosTulachis

Etiqueta del equipo: PNXS

Jugadores registrados: sadesh, Starkles, RHENOR, Warwitox, Lachidrago, Araashi, xixauxax, Mauronico, Tatonic, urquidi, zAkamez, NotPaze, Enebe, sequia, byakuyaSempai, Ixero. 

Capitán del equipo: Warwitox.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Chjul19 said:

Team Name: Little Veterans

Team Tag: Líve

Players: Bund, Mlhawk, Souu, zanderson, Jeresteve, MrXehanort, mansterix, crisscy, chjul, wiriketchup, awallz, cessy,Rayuwu, predakiller.

Team Captain: Wiriketchup

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, kuplion said:

Team Name: Simply Lëmonadë
Team Tag: [LËM]
Registered Players: hannahtaylor, Poufilou, paydough, HumungousNoodle, purpleturkleton, TWOTAM, Skills, MoxieMozzie
Team Captain: hannahtaylor

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, DrTylerGrey said:

Team Name: Elitewarriors
Team Tag:  [ZËRØ] 
Registered Players: IncursioZ,PyskoO,Wayneew,DavidAkd,velkdos,xSofiikSan,Amosesshomaru,Torpi,AlannahPA,Danliz,Valkryss,DrTylerGrey,OscarPereira.
Team Captain:  DavidAkd

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, ailed said:

Team Name: Aogiri RE
Team Tag: RE
Registered Players: , KatyPerryesp, CamiiNeko, EagleMana, llChelo, ailed, xSTerrOr, ByNemesis, TVanne, juaie, LucyXDXD, ItsInsaneLove, wookwormie, malhumorado. CristinaPRO, FlacuSkye
Team Captain: RYUSOKEN

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, RottenCorpse said:

Team Name: GuardiansOfTheRose
Team Tag: [ RØSÊ ]
Registered Players: Filantropia, JorgeFirebolt, RottenCorpse, ninamik, InuYashaL, Zenolf, MorisseteA, iFreddyRodriguez, Novaniel, branYT, azzazz, BBoyFire, elcarvo, JuLioZm, kellicienta, LeoMaccho, Kiikkyo.

Team Captain: JorgeFirebolt

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, SiWall said:

Team Name: Vermilion Golden Champions.

Team Tag: [VGC].

Registered Players: Cristi, JavierChispas, YEYOxD, StrikerFreecss, NoWall, Huargensy, ainhoaJL, Juanchoqui, ZyzyD, xWhinkz, lKillua, Theoblong, Ontarian, AnGeLOrGuLloSo, AlfonsoC, xMaiki, Kaarnaa, GasaiYunoSan, StarFrow, enchanteur.

Team Captain: Cristi.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, PedroLindoUnico said:

Team Name: Bushido

Team Tag: [BSDO]

Registered Players: Spxter, BartekDolar, NguyenDuy, Imnghia, OxORefaked, ItsGray, iMarco, WhiteRoar, PedroLindoUnico, RedXJunvil

Team Captain: Spxter

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Rabiol said:

Team Tag: HPX
Team Name: HUNTERSPROXTREME
Registered Players: Sicklonerr, GreedyBrunette, Escanor, ByronMetal, ViNiXiCiO, OSQUE, SikaTenay, uaTocnarF, TeamHPX, Zayneeh, HallifaxGrey
Team Captain: Sicklonerr

On 1/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, Zoosi said:

Etiqueta de equipo: SLSY

Nombre del equipo:  SoulSociety

Jugadores registrados:                 Subzeropayazo, Astamentor , ErKratos, Maebyx, xMaikellx, DuDDuTaKaTaKa, Dsegura, EverJr.

Capitán del equipo: Zoosi

On 1/28/2021 at 9:02 PM, Xandis said:

GM: Xandis

Team name: RevivetheJester 

Register players: Xandis, Mr.BadAzz33, StraightGolden

Team Captain: Xandis

Tag [JEST]

On 1/28/2021 at 9:04 PM, oxkar said:

Nombre del equipo: Code Zero
Etiqueta del equipo: [ZERO]
Jugadores registrados: Dekumo, kristalwhen, omarjjj, RafaelCC, Borregazo, AnibalFalcon , AnibalFalcon
Capitán del equipo: Budadeath

On 1/28/2021 at 9:22 PM, Gabriel20 said:

Team Tag: [Ghis]
Team Name: THEGHISCAR
Registered player: Preval, Gabuchox, Santiw, DomenicoVnzla, XxDarienxX, DinjoVerde, Nefist, HeilyWimba, GamexDezz, AmadeusStrauss, JhonAzakura 
Team captain: Gabuchox

On 1/28/2021 at 9:45 PM, Joanella said:

Team Name: Stratégie

Team Tag: TWST

Players: FabianoBR, BatSlayerRx, Umbroso, SupremoSolar, Rashiii, StormSAO, Siviocs, BodaoBolado, LianWLD, Pedrowzin, OldestJoa

Captain: OldestJoa

Quoting entries to notify players of them being allowed to play. If any player is doubled in registration, we will count in one. If team will not show up, we will allow teams from reserves.