[GUI] PokeMMO UI Redesign Concept

9 minutes ago, nurver9 said:

If you have anything relevant to the game itself, it would be appreciated.. I personally have not found much at all.

Not to talk highly of ourselves, but I think as AnonymousPoke stated above:

I don't think there is a single (publicly available) theme that modifies as many elements as this version has...

Unfortunately, I just found out about this game four days ago. I decided to stay up late tonight to do some digging into the code and I only now found the dtd file that explains the XML hierarchy code for the game. My background comes from javascript, sass, and react. Working with XML only is like programming on a napkin...

I do believe your new version will be the standard for future themes. I have spent hours today isolating the different buttons that are reused in many windows, just so I can have the freedom of customizing the UI better.

I wish you guys the best of luck and if I find out more I'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

I have specifically avoided commenting in this thread for several reasons, however I don't wish for other users to speak on my behalf, or AnonymousPoke's.

Because this thread is still being bumped based on lies- this concept art theme is deprecated. There is no theme, and more than likely there never will be. If there is, it will not resemble the content showcased in this thread.

Without giving away too much information, keep your eyes on the client customization section. Expect something big in the next few days ? 

On 10/16/2021 at 2:55 AM, nurver9 said:

I have specifically avoided commenting in this thread for several reasons, however I don't wish for other users to speak on my behalf, or AnonymousPoke's.

Because this thread is still being bumped based on lies- this concept art theme is deprecated. There is no theme, and more than likely there never will be. If there is, it will not resemble the content showcased in this thread.

Without giving away too much information, keep your eyes on the client customization section. Expect something big in the next few days ? 

Are you sure it doesn't exist ?

unknown-min.png

3 hours ago, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

thats a screenshot from a build when i was working wiith star and the graphical elemtns of the types are my creation and the pokemon are from our gen 6 mod and my other gen mod lol what are you talking emblem 

He said it doesn't even exist and that this whole thread is lies. You just proved its real with that comment.