Spoiler

Here you go:

image.thumb.png.b697253b7a83bcfdf7cf434e01f2dadf.png

image.thumb.png.70a29697749236f16560943ee173f6de.png

image.thumb.png.34c6f188cbb9d2aea6fe0cda881ae9e0.png

image.thumb.png.5b623f639d4d65b91a444848b76ea8fc.png

image.thumb.png.f00ddca49486679349f5b3e26855458f.png

image.thumb.png.b1bd3422182a4816360f15a09a0cca1d.png

Wow! Looks great. I see you are definitely invested into this Redesign Concept theme ?. Cool to see.

I am also thinking about making the the "Extended" version default which shows the 4 field slot in the top left corner. I would think most people probably have that 4th slot filled majority of the times so it makes sense to me to have it as the only theme.

Refresh update: So, 2 things for this entire topic.

1st: I have made a change to the theme(s) that will now implement the 4th field for the top left hand corner window. I have blended the best of both worlds. The top three are core location/money/time and anything underneath which would be the 4th has its own area. Anything over the 4th slot will just hover below the window itself - there is not much I can do about this...

Without 4th field populated

image.png.860d0874f7802609fe7665bb40b88820.png

With 4th field populated

image.png.c867f6f56dc001bb966b370be7095418.png

I will change the download links to only reflect one theme for each color. I will also be added Gilan's edit of the login background into each theme as it really makes the theme pop more and stand out as a whole ? 

2nd: I have reported/message my original post with the download links and screenshots and seeing if a moderator can attach my linked post to the original thread post so people do not miss where the download is located within the thread. hopefully the link does get added to the main thread.

------------------------

Edit: I have updated my post with the download links to each theme with the login background change, the top left window change and also a minor edit change to the Pokémon summary buttons. Please download the new version to enjoy the latest changes.

Edited by AnonymousPoke
1 hour ago, liuminghui0701 said:

so great! I really like it!!!

I'm a chinese player,it's a pity that some  do not fit chinese such as top left display,it's a little small for chinese 

besides,I hope that hp bar can change its collor when it reduce

my English so bad ?

Can you show me some screenshot examples of what you mean... from the top left display and battle hp bar?

23 hours ago, liuminghui0701 said:

image.thumb.png.e30f27209455273b014c1dce5fc32515.png

chinese will enlarge in this game,so it exceed,and battle options overlap

and hp bar ,i mean that it will become yellow when half and red when very low orginally,i think it is an important tip

I think the problem is the text used for the top left hand corner is different in the English version. I am not quite sure. And for the battle button text overlay... probably to do with the language as well. How does it look with the default theme on the battle buttons (Show me an screenshot example of that)?

For the yellow and red indicator, I have removed this and made the entire health bar just one color as it goes down. I have no plans to change this as this is the design intent.

18 hours ago, AnonymousPoke said:

I think the problem is the text used for the top left hand corner is different in the English version. I am not quite sure. And for the battle button text overlay... probably to do with the language as well. How does it look with the default theme on the battle buttons (Show me an screenshot example of that)?

When the font is in Chinese / Japanese / Korean characters, the font renderer will use the parameters "size_cjk" and "hinting_cjk" from the fonts.xml file.

So the trainer-hud, which is using the font named "title-font-topleft-display" is using the font size of 11 for non-cjk language selection (I know you have it at 11.7, but the libgdx free type font generator only takes integer values for size, so the .7 is dropped, I'm not sure if the .7 is taken into consideration for ui-scaling though...),  but it's then using 14 for a cjk language selection.

So to avoid the bleed, you could set the cjk size to 11, as well.

As for the health bar coloring, I agree with you that it should not change to yellow/red.

2 hours ago, Gilan said:

When the font is in Chinese / Japanese / Korean characters, the font renderer will use the parameters "size_cjk" and "hinting_cjk" from the fonts.xml file.

So the trainer-hud, which is using the font named "title-font-topleft-display" is using the font size of 11 for non-cjk language selection (I know you have it at 11.7, but the libgdx free type font generator only takes integer values for size, so the .7 is dropped, I'm not sure if the .7 is taken into consideration for ui-scaling though...),  but it's then using 14 for a cjk language selection.

So to avoid the bleed, you could set the cjk size to 11, as well.

As for the health bar coloring, I agree with you that it should not change to yellow/red.

Okay.. okay. This makes complete sense and I honestly was not sure what the "size_cjk" represented, which is why I mainly did not mess with it. 

What if I left out the "size_cjk" and "hinting_cjk" on the font definition.. will that use the default "size" at that point or will it default to some random font size setting? You may not know, but I guess it is worth asking.

9 minutes ago, AnonymousPoke said:

Okay.. okay. This makes complete sense and I honestly was not sure what the "size_cjk" represented, which is why I mainly did not mess with it. 

What if I left out the "size_cjk" and "hinting_cjk" on the font definition.. will that use the default "size" at that point or will it default to some random font size setting? You may not know, but I guess it is worth asking.

I haven't tested it yet. I assume it defaults to "size". But, it could default to the default of "size" which is 16

1 minute ago, Gilan said:

I haven't tested it yet. I assume it defaults to "size". But, it could default to the default of "size" which is 16

Yeah, I was under some type of assumption like that as well. I just essentially made all adjustments to the fonts now for the cjk to match the default sizing I have done. Even if it does drop the decimal place, at least it will be very similar versus what has been shown above as an issue.

It looks like I will be coming out with a new version update to address some issues ? 

12 hours ago, dantayyyy said:

this is AWESOME, my only gripe is that the numbers here are really dark so its hard to see, when i'm keeping track of sweet scent and stuff imo its useful to see the numbers, other than that this is great and you've done amazing

I1aNWog.png

This is awesome when you guys bring up issues. This one is a bad one in my opinion, so I have provided a screenshot below that shows the issues resolved. I will have an update release soon (And yes, the bar is slightly more stretched width wise to give more space).

image.png.d3c92b8634305fc4c7b88ee3ed0d2c68.png

14 minutes ago, HEARTEATERS said:

so fkin sick hope they are already working w u to get this implemented 

I am confused.. I have released the GUI for this concept. Now, I was of course not able to implement the entire redesign concept from the main thread, but I did quite well with what could be implemented into a GUI theme.

Go check page 7 as that is where the download link resides. Enjoy ? 

53 minutes ago, Gilan said:

The solid bar that you added at the bottom of the top left hud stuck out imo. Here's an updated hud background that extends the original image down:

image.png.fc665cd9ce094b255f6ece1dbad55e38.png

Use as you wish

No need to share.. lol. I felt the same thing. I felt my eyes hovering to the top left all the time with the dark bar. I have replaced the edit I have done with what you have shown essentially. Below is my changelog that is also in the original download post - along with updated links.

v1.1 - Update

- Resolved CJK language font sizing issue to match the overall theme font size (hopefully)
- Resolved issue with item number count not visible enough on hotkey bar
- Adjusted Chat font color to white versus harder to see text color
- Re-adjusted enemy HP bar alignment in battle
- Re-adjusted some font sizes to stand out more when picking items in battle
- Darkened battle buttons to better match theme

- Re-changed the top left display window (Remove original window with lower grey bar)

Edited by AnonymousPoke

I feel the Concept theme is still not complete to my 100% satisfaction. I am working on the chat window to better fit the theme vibes overall. I feel it is coming across well. I am going to heavily change the chat color settings as well, but try not to stray to far from the original colors (to avoid confusion). Do you feel this is a good change?

There are other areas I am working on as well, but I don't want to give away just yet ? 

image.png.9277ec57d08c258ed55b446b56f28164.png

I don't know if this is something that can be fixed, but when using a controller, navigating the bag is difficult because there's no indicator as to which item you have selected other than the description. The description hovers in the middle, so I have to check the name and match it to the icon to figure out what item is selected. This is also true for bag pockets, although it's easier to tell due to being able to discern the bag contents.

unknown-248.png

12 hours ago, CherenTheCat said:

I don't know if this is something that can be fixed, but when using a controller, navigating the bag is difficult because there's no indicator as to which item you have selected other than the description. The description hovers in the middle, so I have to check the name and match it to the icon to figure out what item is selected. This is also true for bag pockets, although it's easier to tell due to being able to discern the bag contents.

unknown-248.png

Interesting. Fortunately, this is a fairly is fix as it comes in the form of making a "highlight" effect when you hover the item selection. I may have just set the box as the same for each so it would not give that effect. I should be able to alter that. I am looking to provide an update within the next few days with more changes and I will look to include this as well.

Edit: I was able to change the button background to respond/behave like many other buttons within the theme. The common one is the highlight of the color bar at the bottom of the button. This should be the indicator you are wanting when hovering over the item you want instead of waiting for the hover effect knowing which item you are on.

As mentioned, I will be releasing the new update soon.

image.png.941ce6adbf6280790a57b5939810993d.png

Edited by AnonymousPoke
57 minutes ago, Aisakamarin said:

When the client language is Chinese, the font of baokemeng information page will become large. Can you fix these? I like this theme very much and look forward to the combat background.

My English is not very good. All the above are machine translation.

[67L6R1$R4MW%FLZYEE%G59.png

I took a look at the font file for the Chinese language and I have resolved the issue. I made a typo on a specific font that was used in the Pokémon summary area.. it was set to 111.7 sizing 0_0 instead of 11.7. That was the problem. As mentioned, I will have a release extremely soon with this fix, along with other updates.

image.png.e42d6d2607b8e48d3b63bca6636fa5fa.png

Updates for the soon release:

I reworked the chat box. I had a preview of what I wanted above, but ultimately was not pleased with it in the end. I liked how this turned out.

image.png.387d05eae7f1cb6206dfe640dab095f5.png

I personally like using the Non Small HUD menu, but I have fixed the Small HUD to look like theme now as well, instead of the buttons just bunched by each other.

image.png.449536a0c03304d323ec76292c963069.png

23 minutes ago, awaLLz said:

If the owner of this Theme is updating yet this, I would like to test it and make a video of this Theme, (of course with their respective credits)???? I'm interesting in this theme.

The theme is technically completed by myself and a few others assisting with backgrounds on this thread. The link below goes to page 7 where the download links are (Just scroll down a little).

*I will be updating the theme soon to a v1.2. Just to be aware.

Link: 

Just a quick preview of the update: Made many changes within the theme. More specific to font sizing and some colors to better match the theme. 

Adjusted the font on the top left window - looks cleaner

image.png.65d7db2cdf8e4534cccfb020d239ac7b.png

Been wishy washy with the battle screen. But, I can now say I am comfortable with the outcome. I recommend running this theme without the battle background. It definitely showcase the battle screen way more and pops nicely.

image.thumb.png.c237f532b2fc8f98a7118e02298e5473.png

image.png.e1192c0af3dce312e54b48d8468ad6e2.png