[GUI] PokeMMO UI Redesign Concept

9 hours ago, Gilan said:

Each time I see anon make a post I get excited. One of these days there will be a downloadable file there.

This will probably be the first theme that I actually daily drive in all my 8 years of playing lol.

Lucky you! Today will be the day I post download links to the theme. I am technically done... no, I am done and will no longer touch the theme to prolong the release ?. I made minor tweaks so I can apply all the theme colors amongst the theme and it look extremely nice. To be honest, once I have completed this theme, I will also daily drive this as well.

Below are the 6 theme colors that will be available once the download links go up.

Electric Blue (Original):

image.png.b4d92e9aa7d72631d02a0367edfe339b.png

Coral Pink:

image.png.c54c38a66372e01045156e70818211c3.png

Hollow Purple:

image.png.1d47e6ae2f64c92970b9f1de9e60c878.png

Gold Yellow:

image.png.3893a70bf5fbc334d95fda51b6951520.png

Leaf Green:

image.png.94b5fc99b7401ce134ffbf3340949929.png

Fire Red:

image.png.9933d28d3d1e84b895c1f43a9cdd593c.png

*You know I had to do the Leaf Green and Fire Red ? lol.

Edited by AnonymousPoke
10 minutes ago, Przemix said:

image.png.4eb28ea62057045acda28d56c231fc1e.png

I think I found a small bug

Technically yes that is a bug and I have known about that from the beginning. The party sidebar was designed to imitate the redesign as closely as possible, so I have placed a vertical party sidebar image on top of the sidebar itself. So, this is why when you try to change the orientation to horizontal, it looks like that - Which is also why I hid the button to change the orientation ?  (Or at least tried)

I will not be fixing this (I am not sure if I can) and I would recommend only using the party sidebar in "vertical" mode if you somehow manage to find that button. lol

Edited by AnonymousPoke
On 2/4/2021 at 3:06 AM, starnacle said:

I haven't really been doing the updates in an organized way, so I guess this is just Update 0.1.0

- Added the ability to resize/collapse UI menus even more, allowing the user to make it taller/shorter, can be pretty useful when doing things such as EV training

- Updated to Gen 8 sprites in the Summary

- Added HD Item Icons

- Switched Pokémon icons in the Party to Shuffle icons

theme-example-6.gif

image.png.c419018b3f30547a2861be056bc21cb2.png

unknown.png

More updates to come.

If I may ask, what mods are used here? Because it looks really nice

2 minutes ago, Przemix said:

If I may ask, what mods are used here? Because it looks really nice

Those images were posted by the original thread owner with the showing of a completely redesigned concept theme. Majority of what is being shown off is not possible due to the limited nature of the GUI theme current state.

All that I have done is create the GUI theme based on what the original thread owner and a few others have posted. Essentially bringing the Concept GUI theme to life to the best of my ability. I think I succeeded for the most part ? 

57 minutes ago, Przemix said:

image.png.995d952de38d21b5092daa2bdb7a8126.png

I have a little suggestion. Isn't it better to permanently extend the background to 4 fields? It may look more aesthetically pleasing (in my opinion).
image.png.deb582b7500814f1cee6cc903271aa84.png
Something like the original

So I essentially ported over the image/background from my other theme "ABDG" I created on the forums and made it work for this concept theme. I honestly never really looked into it big time as I felt it was good enough and I liked the way it looked. I did do quick test and found out why I only did 3 as it overstretched the background once you reached a certain pixel point, but I managed to find the sweet spot on this theme and below are screenshots of what I think you want achieved (similar to the original concept).

I personally do not like this... but is this what you are referring to?

Without 4th field populated:

image.png.aafae64eaccdda9b3b16da8bb536925c.png

With 4th field populated:

image.png.54453cb485905a3dec2b26854b10aba4.png

Edited by AnonymousPoke
12 minutes ago, AnonymousPoke said:

So I essentially ported over the image/background from my other theme "ABDG" I created on the forums and made it work for this concept theme. I honestly never really dove into it big time as I felt it was good enough and I liked the way it looked. I did do quick test and found out why I only did 3 as it overstretched the background once you reached a certain pixel point, but I managed to find the sweet spot on this theme and below are screenshots of what I think you want achieved (similar to the original concept).

I personally do not like this... but is this what you are referring to?

Without 4th field populated:

image.png.aafae64eaccdda9b3b16da8bb536925c.png

With 4th field populated:

image.png.54453cb485905a3dec2b26854b10aba4.png

Yes, that's what I meant. But I also know that everyone has a different opinion on how it is better. Personally, I like it with this extended background (but that's my personal opinion). But I still admire what you did. It will definitely be my favorite theme. Sorry for my english but i don't speak english but polish ?

8 minutes ago, Przemix said:

Yes, that's what I meant. But I also know that everyone has a different opinion on how it is better. Personally, I like it with this extended background (but that's my personal opinion). But I still admire what you did. It will definitely be my favorite theme. Sorry for my english but i don't speak english but polish ?

I completely understand and no problem ?. What I might do, either later on today for me or tomorrow, I will add a separate download link that will be called extended on each theme for people who want the 4 fields versus 3 slot fields.

4 hours ago, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

congrats on release and thank you for all the work

Thanks! Definitely feels good to complete the concept theme along with the various colors. I mean, you and everyone else can donate to show your appreciation ? lol. In all seriousness, it would be appreciated... but not necessary at all.

I have also added the "Extended" version of each theme color. This adds the additional 4th field slot in the top left window that shows location/money/time for the user if they want this version. Hope everyone enjoys!

On 8/17/2021 at 3:08 AM, AnonymousPoke said:

Update 7: So, I had to scratch my initial concept with the HP bars with the enemy Pokémon and your personal one on the battlefield. Essentially, it completely messed up the Horde and PVP HP bars... and there was no way of fixing it in the current state I had it in. So, I scrapped that idea and went with a more typical approach and stuck with the theme of course. Below is what I have... I would say I am 99% done with the Battle Screen now. I am happy for the most part. Now on to fix the GTL window and I am all done....

As mentioned, I will be multiple versions of the theme in different colors - probably 5.

image.thumb.png.5c4bf20f278e7de6ddd8c84c0a565043.png

image.thumb.png.ac1fec6d860201a866e62ba3ebedca30.png

image.thumb.png.79fc5a81304e0dd6a987ba9d18570d68.png

image.thumb.png.53fc13c19da0d996b5618acf181f4d4a.png

Update 8: I have now also finished the GTL Window. All feels and looks good. I will now look to check multiple areas in the theme itself and see if any section needs to be corrected or adjusted and I will then move to finalizing the theme and then making the multiple variant colors.

image.png.cfe8a85e03e9faf7c467e93bda42ab1e.png

Update 9: Added the new login screen background that I think will go good will all theme colors. I am getting extremely close to posting this theme along with all variant colors. I am sure you all cannot wait ? lol.

image.thumb.png.a265ccc28902e6e7f479a60ffa449ac2.png

I think you should add the red and blue color in their tails to make it more standout?

20 minutes ago, AnonymousPoke said:

I am not understanding what you mean here. Can you elaborate more or show a edited screenshot of what you are referring to?

Pretty sure he means on the Login screen of Zekrom and Reshiram, to make their tails' respective colors more vibrant. Such as this:

image.thumb.png.15910c13d6bd52ff0f09973de10cb5c5.png

With eyes and Zekrom's ear/head tail? tip as well:

image.thumb.png.463b9c45bb9ac0233cfabe12d3730b0e.png

Edited by Gilan
1 hour ago, Gilan said:

Pretty sure he means on the Login screen of Zekrom and Reshiram, to make their tails' respective colors more vibrant. Such as this:

image.thumb.png.15910c13d6bd52ff0f09973de10cb5c5.png

With eyes and Zekrom's ear/head tail? tip as well:

image.thumb.png.463b9c45bb9ac0233cfabe12d3730b0e.png

Ahhh yes, I  understand. Looks quite neat to be honest. I would be more inclined to having each theme color have it's own background. So, for the coral pink, all of the vibrant red and blue color would be the pink color... and the same for the gold yellow and so on. Now, it is not necessary as it is just the login background, but it would be pretty amazing. I am not sure if I will bother with this though... unless you want to Gilan? lol.

3 minutes ago, AnonymousPoke said:

Ahhh yes, I  understand. Looks quite neat to be honest. I would be more inclined to having each theme color have it's own background. So, for the coral pink, all of the vibrant red and blue color would be the pink color... and the same for the gold yellow and so on. Now, it is not necessary as it is just the login background, but it would be pretty amazing. I am not sure if I will bother with this though... unless you want to Gilan? lol.

Here you go:

image.thumb.png.b697253b7a83bcfdf7cf434e01f2dadf.png

image.thumb.png.70a29697749236f16560943ee173f6de.png

image.thumb.png.34c6f188cbb9d2aea6fe0cda881ae9e0.png

image.thumb.png.5b623f639d4d65b91a444848b76ea8fc.png

image.thumb.png.f00ddca49486679349f5b3e26855458f.png

image.thumb.png.b1bd3422182a4816360f15a09a0cca1d.png