[GUI] PokeMMO UI Redesign Concept

51 minutes ago, AnonymousPoke said:

I have now completed 99% of the Pokémon Summary. One or two small tweaks need to be made, but overall I quite like the outcome ?

image.png.40329e7ecbb35f00a32dc1aec6333bf7.png

Edit: Made changes to the move area in the pokemon summary. Now I feel it is 99.9% completed. I also made the text just a tad bit more darker to better match the original concept color.

image.png.5d4abc848bfacac95368697a9ca428d2.png

It looks so nice! Thank you for telling us the updates. We're waiting for this UI ? 

hey message me on discord GoKickR0cks#3005 i worked with the creator of this theme to come close to their original design and idk if they want you making it but maybe we can collaborate and share what we have so far for fun anyway

Just now, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

hey message me on discord GoKickR0cks#3005 i worked with the creator of this theme to come close to their original design and idk if they want you making it but maybe we can collaborate and share what we have so far for fun anyway

@AnonymousPoke

12 hours ago, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

@AnonymousPoke

Hey!

I do not use discord, but I can message on here. I would be really interested in what you have to see if I can expand on what I have already started and if I can speed the process up as well.

Maybe share a link via PM? ?

*BTW, I am creating the theme. Whether the original creators want the concept done or not, full created will be given to them. I think the community is dying to have this theme. Lol.

Edit Update: Have done about 90% on the item bag window. It feels good, but I am sure small tweaks will need to be done as I continue to finish it.

image.png.8421c53f3d3c11a623e65ab874e857d9.png

Edited by AnonymousPoke
On 8/7/2021 at 10:54 PM, AnonymousPoke said:

I have now completed 99% of the Pokémon Summary. One or two small tweaks need to be made, but overall I quite like the outcome ?

image.png.40329e7ecbb35f00a32dc1aec6333bf7.png

Edit: Made changes to the move area in the pokemon summary. Now I feel it is 99.9% completed. I also made the text just a tad bit more darker to better match the original concept color.

image.png.5d4abc848bfacac95368697a9ca428d2.png

Edit: Finished the Hotkey bar. This was an easy one, but... wanted to keep the updates coming.

image.png.1ff05d65977737023b030dd4e7ce7596.png

This looks amazing

On 8/8/2021 at 3:19 AM, AnonymousPoke said:

Another update: 99% Completed the Trainer Card. As mentioned above, stuck with limitations with how the concept will look, but I have tried my best. Overall, very pleased with the outcome.

image.png.72a8fe7a388d51303cb32e3476f4255f.png

I just say one thing.. i was making a remaster of ABDG Theme.. so.. like it seems you are Blue/Aqua Team.. i will be Red/Magma team.. great work! i can colaborate if you need something.. i let you a preview of my work also..

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0ad4eaaf9281db21b15e0a5c2f5b0d94.png

Keep that work on!!

Regards!

18 minutes ago, Valrois said:

I just say one thing.. i was making a remaster of ABDG Theme.. so.. like it seems you are Blue/Aqua Team.. i will be Red/Magma team.. great work! i can colaborate if you need something.. i let you a preview of my work also..

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.0ad4eaaf9281db21b15e0a5c2f5b0d94.png

Keep that work on!!

Regards!

Very nice rework on my ABDG Theme. But, this Redesign Concept thing is completely different from my original theme. This is to try and push the boundaries of what is possible on the PokeMMO themes. But, I am of course restricted on what can or cannot be done. So, I am just trying to make the community happy as EVERYONE is really wanting this theme ? lol.

I appreciate the request on collaborating, but as mentioned this is a totally separate theme from the ABDG theme.. so I am good right now.

More updates: I am kind of jumping around in other parts of the theme that are more CORE sections where we don't see any screenshots from the original concept theme in this thread. I am sort of winging it and trying to match what the entire theme should feel and look like.

image.png.892a7c746af8b3957ed7bc4ef4cde74b.png

image.png.e46a507d062ee466568a2d1b17615970.png

Edit Update: 99% complete with the GTL Window. Since this is basically done, this essentially sets the entire GUI that uses the same interface - which is nice. All being pulled together nicely here ? 

image.png.dd747c80ddaa310f11fac9b9b54266a6.png

Edit Update 2: The Pokedex is about 98% completed. I am deciding to go back to the original colors (just make them more vibrant) for the indicators for the pokedex and other stats as well. You can tell the color bars do not match with what is seen above. But, overall I am happy with this as well.

image.png.d23139725690381e9700552ff086321e.png

Edited by AnonymousPoke

I am excited to get into the GUI battle section as I have a few ideas ? 

Update: I decided to slow down on the updates. I feel I am not being as "perfect" to the redesign concept theme as I should as I have been trying to simply only crank out updates. I am still working on it... but starting back from square one. The first will be the trainer card - which I have 100% completed. I put more time and effort to mimic the redesign concept theme as close as possible. I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

image.png.0fc48ef26f853fd5fa848e547e08aef7.png

Update 2: The Pokémon party sidebar is now 100% complete. Once again, pleased with how it looks now that I am taking my time a little more with the "perfection" aspect.

image.png.807c09c9e15cfe72b4efcf45365d5833.png

Update 3: Had a go at the Pokémon Summary again to perfect it as well. Man, I really like how it turned out. Definitely feel it is at 100% now. Slowly.. it is all coming together ? 

image.png.0729bd6d725ddd3f3db5fa9e72070dc7.png

image.png.f8451ff0ed3ec7055e31184e8440f58f.png

image.png.09ccedb51d913493bd136ccdf0241407.png

Update 4: I have now 100% finished the Item Bag Window. The flow feels good and staying as close as possible to the concept theme.

image.png.1daa230487a7ed3b3d410703e4576a72.png

Edited by AnonymousPoke

Update 5: Looks like the interest is really ramping up with the task I have taken on with creating this theme ? Anyways, for this update, I have completed the Pokedex Window 100% now. Let the anticipation build up more! ? 

*Those who wonder why it is taking so long to build the theme... I am building this via actual images laid on top of each window. Similar to how the PC window works, this allows me to create the window in a fashion that I want and push the boundaries with the concept theme.

image.png.5decef9afad6faebd6468054d9c64888.png

Click Spoiler to see more "PokeDex" screenshots:

Spoiler

image.png.20cfe384aa36dd1dc0013f58bb464d0c.png

image.png.6793519e25cf35d88fe6715412cddf30.png

image.png.d6906df273127d5fda83f1bca02a301f.png

image.png.f62053202e6b64b39122b2535dede033.png

image.png.3bcff967fafbaeaa73fb2e3fec62128f.png

Edited by AnonymousPoke

Update 5.1: This is just to show that I am now working on the GTL Window and extremely close to finishing it. Honestly, I have somewhat hit a brick wall with it due to the left-hand side pokemon button does not fully extend down for whatever reason. I have almost tried changing the all of the XML values to get a change and nothing.

It would be nice for the user above to respond back to me about what he worked on with the original thread owners and if anything would help with the GUI theme creation.

That is my rant lol... as mentioned, just wanted to give a little preview before 100%. I might step away for a few days to brainstorm on how to workaround the issue ? 

image.png.5d39d176d17c549e1ca503fe07a09a29.png

Major Update 6: I know many of you are very anxious. lol. Well, I have hit a huge milestone. 99% of the core GUI is now complete and I am very pleased with the outcome. The following below is everything I have completed and what is left pending aside from the "Core" areas of the GUI:

• Pokémon Summary: Completed
  • Character Inventory / Bag: Completed
  • Hotbar / Toolbars: Completed
  • Global Trade Link: 95%
  • Trainer Card: Completed
  • Gift Shop: Completed
  • Mail: Completed
  • Matchmaking Signups: Completed
  • Friends & Team: Completed
  • PC Deposit Box: Completed
  • Pokedex: Completed
  • Pokémon Party Bar: Completed
  • Chat Box: Completed
  • Top Left Display: Completed
  • Battle Screen: 50%
  • Contest: N/A

I will look to be completing the bottom 3 areas where they are currently at 0% and then I will tackle the GTL Window to finish up and at that point.... the GUI theme can be released ? .

Below is a screenshot of the PC Deposit Box I completed. I had HUGE limitations with this area, so I think it turned okay compared to the original concept.

image.png.57e44728eed8aadd422b8b9d3d8806b7.png

Edit: Have now completed the Top Left Information window. I will now be moving on to the Battle screen. The entire GUI is almost complete! ? 

image.png.33a4f729e06ab6faf09466e5d35bf2ad.png

Edited by AnonymousPoke
Top Left Display = Completed
12 hours ago, AnonymousPoke said:

Major Update 6: I know many of you are very anxious. lol. Well, I have hit a huge milestone. 99% of the core GUI is now complete and I am very pleased with the outcome. The following below is everything I have completed and what is left pending aside from the "Core" areas of the GUI:

• Pokémon Summary: Completed
  • Character Inventory / Bag: Completed
  • Hotbar / Toolbars: Completed
  • Global Trade Link: 95%
  • Trainer Card: Completed
  • Gift Shop: Completed
  • Mail: Completed
  • Matchmaking Signups: Completed
  • Friends & Team: Completed
  • PC Deposit Box: Completed
  • Pokedex: Completed
  • Pokémon Party Bar: Completed
  • Chat Box: Completed
  • Top Left Display: Completed
  • Battle Screen: 0%
  • Contest: N/A

I will look to be completing the bottom 3 areas where they are currently at 0% and then I will tackle the GTL Window to finish up and at that point.... the GUI theme can be released ? .

Below is a screenshot of the PC Deposit Box I completed. I had HUGE limitations with this area, so I think it turned okay compared to the original concept.

image.png.57e44728eed8aadd422b8b9d3d8806b7.png

Edit: Have now completed the Top Left Information window. I will now be moving on to the Battle screen. The entire GUI is almost complete! ? 

image.png.33a4f729e06ab6faf09466e5d35bf2ad.png

can't wait to see how it looks, thaanks broo for your hardwork!

Preview Update: Just wanted to provide a preview on how far I have gotten on the Battle screen. Doing lots of playing around to see what I can achieve. I honestly think I got pretty close to what I wanted. But, I am having issues with moving over the Pokémon name to the right - I am able to move it, but it does not move the gender/item that sit to the right of it. Really annoying ? 

As mentioned, this is just a preview, to give the idea on how it should look. For those who will ask, the blue bar is the health and the green bar is for the XP on the Pokémon.

image.thumb.png.53863a81a0c197dc61259179e884a813.png

1 hour ago, AnonymousPoke said:

Preview Update: Just wanted to provide a preview on how far I have gotten on the Battle screen. Doing lots of playing around to see what I can achieve. I honestly think I got pretty close to what I wanted. But, I am having issues with moving over the Pokémon name to the right - I am able to move it, but it does not move the gender/item that sit to the right of it. Really annoying ? 

As mentioned, this is just a preview, to give the idea on how it should look. For those who will ask, the blue bar is the health and the green bar is for the XP on the Pokémon.

image.thumb.png.53863a81a0c197dc61259179e884a813.png

something i worked on for a while but gave up on was implementing the actual icons of the items that show up in the bag to be shown on the party bar instead of the stock "placeholder green and white icon" just wondering if this is something you think is possible to do 

6 hours ago, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

something i worked on for a while but gave up on was implementing the actual icons of the items that show up in the bag to be shown on the party bar instead of the stock "placeholder green and white icon" just wondering if this is something you think is possible to do 

I have thought about this and I think the issue comes from the code that sits inside the game itself. Majority of the cosmetic aspect of the game we want to change is simply just not available to us GUI Creators. I have not personally looked if this is possible, but I highly doubt we could show the actual item versus the stock image..

Btw.... to everyone, here is another preview of the Battle screen - sort of. I feel the HP Bar is at its final form... I would say 99%. Now, time to apply the same to the enemy HP bar and get rest of the battle screen area all good to go.

image.thumb.png.9ddd5d265666399cd07e829a7128a4af.png

Update 7: So, I had to scratch my initial concept with the HP bars with the enemy Pokémon and your personal one on the battlefield. Essentially, it completely messed up the Horde and PVP HP bars... and there was no way of fixing it in the current state I had it in. So, I scrapped that idea and went with a more typical approach and stuck with the theme of course. Below is what I have... I would say I am 99% done with the Battle Screen now. I am happy for the most part. Now on to fix the GTL window and I am all done....

As mentioned, I will be multiple versions of the theme in different colors - probably 5.

image.thumb.png.5c4bf20f278e7de6ddd8c84c0a565043.png

image.thumb.png.ac1fec6d860201a866e62ba3ebedca30.png

image.thumb.png.79fc5a81304e0dd6a987ba9d18570d68.png

image.thumb.png.53fc13c19da0d996b5618acf181f4d4a.png

Update 8: I have now also finished the GTL Window. All feels and looks good. I will now look to check multiple areas in the theme itself and see if any section needs to be corrected or adjusted and I will then move to finalizing the theme and then making the multiple variant colors.

image.png.cfe8a85e03e9faf7c467e93bda42ab1e.png

Update 9: Added the new login screen background that I think will go good will all theme colors. I am getting extremely close to posting this theme along with all variant colors. I am sure you all cannot wait ? lol.

image.thumb.png.a265ccc28902e6e7f479a60ffa449ac2.png

Edited by AnonymousPoke