[GUI] PokeMMO UI Redesign Concept

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Code one similar for us please uwu

If there is a true want from multiple members in the forum community here, I can definitely look to make the redesign concept come to life in the form of an actual GUI theme that you can use.

I have created this theme (https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/136375-gui-abdg-a-better-default-gui-theme/) recently and I actually took some ideas from the concept itself and was able to make it happen.

Le me know everyone :)

• 3 weeks later...

For those that still have hope this will be completed one day.. I mentioned above I would take a stab at this and below is a screenshot of the party sidebar basically complete at this point. Remember, there are some limitations from the concept that are not simply possible, but the theme concept as a whole CAN be implemented.

Keep on the lookout for a completed theme soon ? 

image.png.8ff035ab8a088fe372e5e2dc8c94d51e.png

Edit: I have now completed the bottom hud bar. Overall, I like it.. I might make minor tweaks to it before releasing the theme.

image.png.810a2cb84d75ddaa7e847c2e7bfea3c0.png

Edited by AnonymousPoke
HUD bar now completed

I have now completed 99% of the Pokémon Summary. One or two small tweaks need to be made, but overall I quite like the outcome ?

image.png.40329e7ecbb35f00a32dc1aec6333bf7.png

Edit: Made changes to the move area in the pokemon summary. Now I feel it is 99.9% completed. I also made the text just a tad bit more darker to better match the original concept color.

image.png.5d4abc848bfacac95368697a9ca428d2.png

Edit: Finished the Hotkey bar. This was an easy one, but... wanted to keep the updates coming.

image.png.1ff05d65977737023b030dd4e7ce7596.png

Edited by AnonymousPoke
51 minutes ago, AnonymousPoke said:

I have now completed 99% of the Pokémon Summary. One or two small tweaks need to be made, but overall I quite like the outcome ?

image.png.40329e7ecbb35f00a32dc1aec6333bf7.png

Edit: Made changes to the move area in the pokemon summary. Now I feel it is 99.9% completed. I also made the text just a tad bit more darker to better match the original concept color.

image.png.5d4abc848bfacac95368697a9ca428d2.png

It looks so nice! Thank you for telling us the updates. We're waiting for this UI ?