[GUI] PokeMMO UI Redesign Concept

Nice work it looks really great.

I'm trying to make a theme but the tutorials i found are outdated.

Seems that you really have knowledge about it. Could you also make a tutorial to how to edit the GUI? i think that a new tutorial is needed in this community

37 minutes ago, anakin said:

Seems that you really have knowledge about it. Could you also make a tutorial to how to edit the GUI? i think that a new tutorial is needed in this community

For a guide on how to edit the GUI you can check here - 

(This thread is not a theme, a theme is in development at the moment but this is primarily a concept that wasn't made using the theme creation, it was designed via a graphics editor.) 

10 minutes ago, pokelace said:

(This thread is not a theme, a theme is in development at the moment but this is primarily a concept that wasn't made using the theme creation, it was designed via a graphics editor.) 

Are you using twl theme editor?

i found some .jar file in a git but it doesn't open

thanks

3 minutes ago, anakin said:

Are you using twl theme editor?

i found some .jar file in a git but it doesn't open

thanks

As far as I'm aware the TWL editor does not work anymore - all themes are done manually via editing the files in the game.

7 hours ago, pokelace said:

The problem with that tutorial or any documentation on modding for this game is that it's all outdated. Some may be applicable, but documentation just isn't in depth as I'm sure a lot of us would like it to be. At the moment we have no clue what code affects what unless with trial and error by editing the files, like you said. All that wasn't needed before BECAUSE of TWL Theme Editor, but now that we don't have it, it's pretty much a nightmare trying to figure stuff out. Especially without being able to visually see the changes in live time (at least I haven't found a way to), so you have to make changes log in, log out, etc. Either way though, I'm sure we would all appreciate an updated guide since it seems like OP is doing well recognizing what to change. Honestly even having comments in the code to know what is affected would help a lot.

2 minutes ago, Nerfgun said:

The problem with that tutorial or any documentation on modding for this game is that it's all outdated. Some may be applicable, but documentation just isn't in depth as I'm sure a lot of us would like it to be. At the moment we have no clue what code affects what unless with trial and error by editing the files, like you said. All that wasn't needed before BECAUSE of TWL Theme Editor, but now that we don't have it, it's pretty much a nightmare trying to figure stuff out. Especially without being able to visually see the changes in live time (at least I haven't found a way to), so you have to make changes log in, log out, etc. Either way though, I'm sure we would all appreciate an updated guide since it seems like OP is doing well recognizing what to change. Honestly even having comments in the code to know what is affected would help a lot.

I'll see about writing a guide of some sorts for editing the XML files.

11 minutes ago, pokelace said:

I'll see about writing a guide of some sorts for editing the XML files.

You are a god send :) I wanna make stuff I just hate trial and error everything lol I wish there was a way to see changes you make live like one used to in TWL. Took me forever to figure out fonts when I first started playing the game.

18 hours ago, anakin said:

i have one on yt its on spanish but everything its featured on the screen can look it up as codigo cero pokemmo "creacion de temas/themes"

you can ask me anything there i would help you

I haven't really been doing the updates in an organized way, so I guess this is just Update 0.1.0

- Added the ability to resize/collapse UI menus even more, allowing the user to make it taller/shorter, can be pretty useful when doing things such as EV training

- Updated to Gen 8 sprites in the Summary

- Added HD Item Icons

- Switched Pokémon icons in the Party to Shuffle icons

theme-example-6.gif

image.png.c419018b3f30547a2861be056bc21cb2.png

unknown.png

More updates to come.

Edited by starnacle