Community Event

Hello ! 

I am just doing a bit of advertising for the launch of the event The Lost Emerald , a story-driven event I created. As there is no section in forum for unofficial events that are not PvP, I figured it would be nice to have a post here for people that do not read this part of forum. 

This event introduces the character Ruin Maniac Von G., that reach out for trainers in his quest to find a legendary gem, the Emerald. As he goes deeper in his researches, he finds that behind this legend, many more mysteries appear, that seem to be linked in some way or another to the past activities of the now disbanded Team Rocket. Asking for help to unveil these mysteries and find the Emerald, he will reward players that participate in this hunt, and put a high prize of 10 M pokeyen for the player that finds the Emerald first. 

I enjoy writing, and after PokeMMO's special 1st april event with the Jumpeon quest thing, I decided to do something similar, but on a larger scale, and with a much bigger story. I hope you will enjoy it ! The first post of the event was just released here. 

15 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

Which is a shame. It's called "Competition Alley" and "Unofficial Tournaments". Unofficial events fill neither of those categories

Indeed, they have to add a category for Unofficial events. We should suggest it

Edited by RealMak