[Event] The Lost Emerald - A Strange Inscription

[Lost Emerald Event - Rules]

[Introduction]

Hello trainers,

In my seeking for the Emerald, I went to the Ruby Location, to start from the beginning, thinking there could be some clues here, since Team Rocket knew about this gem as well. In the Ruby cave, an old braille inscription is written. As an old friend of mine was blind, I know how to decipher it, and it says : 

“Everything

has meaning

Existence

has meaning

Being alive

has meaning

Have dreams

Use power.” 

This inscription seemed really old, but next to it, on the wall, there was a drawing and another braille inscription that seemed new to me. Six eyes were drawn, right next to each other, and each of them had a different color. From left to right, they were blue, red, green, pink, yellow, and black. 

67fB_HN_Rk-duf-pHxAwDOJ3Ddezc74mLIQnoT1wMnSs0cXayaokaFHigKGG06y4ckXb0XPSHm_5EWDs9C66atZPRUr4E8OSF5ALW4KL62-6iWjn4G7Ae12P1UEmhk0wjeygTvgz

What first got my attention then got my curiosity, as I deciphered that second inscription. Specifically mentioning the Emerald, someone left a mysterious message… 

“If you desire the Emerald 

open your eyes to what is hidden 

I will recognize you, in my eternal darkness, 

by the odd resonance of my name. 

When your six eyes will echo with mine 

seek for my name amongst all eyes 

seek for my name amongst all names 

and come to me

the Emerald will await you 

at the place of awakening”

This is an exciting beginning for my research but unfortunately I’m already stuck at where to go and what to find… I wish I could read Team Rocket’s police records to get more information. If I could bribe one of them… It seems most policemen here struggle to find recognition as random young trainers solve the case they were assigned to. Many stories are told about how everything that was stolen from Team Rocket is actually taken back by those trainers and not delivered to policemen. If I can get my hands on something that was stolen, and bring it to the policeman in charge of this case, maybe he would be willing to help me as compensation. If you find anything, send it my way, I’ll reward you. 

15 hours ago, Ethemighty1 said:

I went walking thru the woods when I saw them three kids about 16 years old they were talking about how they hit the jackpot and robbed team rocket without thinking when they went around the corner I swiped the loot after hearing about this case I immediately mailed the loot

Wait fr dude? Im still struggling to figure this out ^^;

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.