"Actual" Shiny rate?

I was wondering if there's more information about the shiny rates when someone acts "suspicious". When I was completing the Sinnoh region I went to Hoenn to level up my pokemon and I found my first shiny, then after I beat the E4 of Sinnoh I went back to Hoenn another time trying to find a shiny and I did in 3 hordes, two shiny pokemon in less than 3 hours, but after that I didn't have anything else to do so I started looking for another shiny. I heard from a video that when you are farming with payday you sometimes get a catpcha to confirm you're a real person and that's true, but I also heard that if someone acts suspicious they become unable of encountering a shiny pokemon, there's not a lot of information about that but it has been confirmed, what I want to know is how does that work? When I'm searching a shiny I often follow the same path or simply don't move so it makes me think that maybe my shiny rate is blocked and even if I try for hours I won't find a shiny until the "block" ends, I've seen other players that haven't found their wanted shiny for weeks and I wonder if they don't because they're acting "suspicious" by staying on the same route for hours and not doing anything else. I've heard more stories where a person finds a shiny when they're not looking for them.

I'm at nearly 3k playtime found my first shiny at 768h the next one around 1k later all in all I encountered 4 shinies in that time. My longest hunt been over 250k encounters still going. 

Here ist everything you need to know :

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/120706-pokemmo-shiny-hunting-guide-2021/ 

2 hours ago, LaSea said:

I've seen other players that haven't found their wanted shiny for weeks

I am searching a shiny magikarp from April 2019...I got wild shiny ditto in single encounter but not that karp... SRIF

Hi,

I think you're probably just trying to attribute a pattern to truly random behaviour which is something people do a lot.

The shiny rate, as far as can be known by anyone without access to the source code, is a flat rate per each encounter or pokemon generated via eggs etc. which is only increased by either the shiny charm consumable or by having donator status active on your account.

If the devs wanted to punish players for botting, they'd simply detect the botting and ban them. The fact that you haven't seen a shiny in X-thousand encounters is probably just that shinies are incredibly rare and probably not that you've been punished for payday farming because the game thought you were a bot.

Hope this helps!