Gen 8 Style Theme for PC/Android + Switch Styled Icons v2

I would like to see two small adjustments to the pc version and it would be perfect:

1. Could you make the text color darker in pc so I can read the lvl's? Right now it's white text on a white box which makes it kind of hard.

2. Could you add super effective and not very effective below the moves in battle like in the default theme?

Other than that I really like the mod, keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, BuurmanJuan said:

I would like to see two small adjustments to the pc version and it would be perfect:

1. Could you make the text color darker in pc so I can read the lvl's? Right now it's white text on a white box which makes it kind of hard.

2. Could you add super effective and not very effective below the moves in battle like in the default theme?

Other than that I really like the mod, keep up the good work!

And I'd like to see genders in the summaries for breeding ?

Edited by BuurmanJuan
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Linuxskun said:

Buenas, miren como pongo el theme, ya lo puse en la carpeta del Pokémon de EU.pokemmo.client. q ago no se alguien me enseńa por fis?

solo funciona en PC

la carpeta del theme va en data>themes

la carpeta descomprimida ahi va

y luego lo activas desde configuracion>interfaz> tema

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 7:56 AM, EleventeenRL said:

I figured out how the unzipped theme works but I cant get the icons mod to work correctly
Also thanks for coming into my stream and showing me this I hope it works well and you can catch me using it live ttv/eleventeenrl

Did you try installing it through the mod configuration option on PokeMMO itself?

• 1 month later...

I like to use this theme when playing with a controller, so I decided to apply my own bugfix and made some minor changes to fit my personal preferences.

I made the backgrounds to look more like the Sword and Shield style and added some textures that were missing like the text box, gender, elements, and the red indicator on the pc box when you can't use a Pokémon.

Chat and Text boxPC

Summaryscreenshot_1660892559.thumb.png.ec6401cab2656fb3a29c5d836e8fe813.png

If anyone knows how to edit the element here and the "Effectiveness status" pls let me know

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hlv7ls68lnjyx92/Sw%26Sh.zip/file

Edited by GZeus
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, I'm trying to put the theme according to the instructions but the game just doesn't open and closes by itself, it just goes back to normal when I put the android and default folders back in the same place as before...

30 minutes ago, KDzinhu said:

Hi, I'm trying to put the theme according to the instructions but the game just doesn't open and closes by itself, it just goes back to normal when I put the android and default folders back in the same place as before...

This is outdated, I can try fix it somewhere this week

2 hours ago, itsrhondy said:

is there a tutorial video on how to install this? im having trouble getting it onto iOS

from what I know themes dont work on mobile devices

but I dont know if its different on iOS, this themes goes into the folder data>themes of pokemmo directory, then in game settings>interface and change theme

if that dosnt work means iOS dont have theme support neither

21 hours ago, KDzinhu said:

Update:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y77eeh13mmz0toe/GEN8Jared.zip/file

overwrite both "android" and "default" theme

(do a safe copy of those folders in any case you want to comeback to the default original look)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ericqwe1234 said:

No puedo modificar el apk para modificar el aspecto? 

hasta donde yo se solamente si tienes acceso root a tu dispositivo pero no recomendaria modificar la APK sin antes hablar con el staff, puede traerte problemas

8 minutes ago, CarpinchoCrocks said:

Hello, good morning or whatever time it isI have a question: how do I apply it to android xd, thanks for your attention

only the icon mod could work on android, download and open the in game mod adminstrator in the login screen, find the path where you downloaded the mod, choose the mod, wait it to load, save changes, reset and it will work

but for that Icon mod i would go for this, (its the same one but I believe updated)

On 18/01/2021 at 21:34, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

Links para o tema Android e o tema padrão

Substitua seu tema padrão atual por este, mas certifique-se de fazer uma cópia do seu padrão atual 

certifique-se de descompactar as pastas de tema, pois as pastas zip não podem ser usadas como tema e não aparecerão 

adicione o mod como um zip para a pasta mods 

Tema

https://mega.nz/file/37AGALoR#b1Wmdj48X5aEXtYjvjxbA0gEWgbUhExAOZ8XX80Zj5s

Ícones

https://mega.nz/file/e7Zm2TAZ#yiWABsGV2X89pLaEGTjbb5zqonZ4Kq35AGWRAuDYQUc

1726028012_SCreenshot12-Copy.png

I couldn't place the theme, can someone help me?