Nimbasa City Battle?

1 minute ago, FameCreator said:

You probably didn't see my whispers or didn't know how to respond. Anyways I've mailed you a random level 29 krokorok w/moxie just spam crunch on those bats and take the dub.

i didnt see, but thank you, ill check an try to use. Its not bats tho, its whatever team plasma battle at the carousel

5 hours ago, Brokenhope said:

I think it was a siglyph I was fighitng, low level but super effective against my highest level

Just saying: Battling in Pokemon is not (just) about seeing what type your opponent uses and then switching in something that has a type advantage solely. Coverage moves exist, and if he uses a super effective one it might very well down you in 1-2 turns, depending on the mon used. 
NPC battles are way more challenging here, including gyms and E4 - and I think that's great, makes the battles way more thrilling =)

13 hours ago, Boojanglez said:

Just saying: Battling in Pokemon is not (just) about seeing what type your opponent uses and then switching in something that has a type advantage solely. Coverage moves exist, and if he uses a super effective one it might very well down you in 1-2 turns, depending on the mon used. 
NPC battles are way more challenging here, including gyms and E4 - and I think that's great, makes the battles way more thrilling =)

true, but seriously his siglyph had super effective moves against most my pokemon. An for some reason I usually get hit critical by them as well. Finally had to grind my water type to get at least most of the others down.

15 hours ago, ThinkNicer said:

Are we getting trolled?

nope for some reason this one battle was ridiculously hard -_-.

18 hours ago, RealMak said:

If you had bad time against Plasma's  Woobat and Swoobat, then Elesa will be a living nightmare. She has 2 Emolga with Volt Switch and U-turn (to counter Krokorok), and a nasty Zebstrika with a flame charge

It was the siglyph that was the killer an I actually had no trouble with the gym leader, few pokemon went down an used a soda I think. It sucked, but the fight against plasma was just horrible. Super effective moves against all my pokemon an i just went down left an right without even doing damage to 1 pokemon.