Nimbasa City Battle?

The battle against team maga or whatever before the gym battle.

Seriously?

Ive spent hours grinding my nice mix of pokemon, I struggle to take down even 1 outta 5. What the actual crap is this.

Even if all my pokemon were max lvl 31 at this point, I highly doubt i would win. This is literally impossible. I cant even grind it for exp because he downs even my first pokemon choice which is super effective. Thinking of quitting now because I cant progress. This is beyond dumb, been here for literal hours 1 battle. Dang near impossible to win an make no sense whatsoever. This is what you expect at the elite 4 end game, not the start of the game. Seriously I cant take down a single one most battles no matter how much I grind, even pokemon super effective. This is serious bs. I by far cant be the only one feeling this way on this specific battle.

Very first pokemon outta the gate, waters super effective, sorry your strongest water type move doesnt insta down, so you get insta downed instead. Goodbye water, then proceeds to either down the rest of your pokemon/ switch/ or heal the very first pokemon that then proceeds to down the next 5 pokemon you have SMH.

Fire types with moves super effective against water, this is pure bs. Im thinking of just quitting this game. All their pokemon are way above yours at this point an you face freaking 5, with moves all super effective against yours despite you being super effective. This isnt fun, or challenging, its cheap. Never faced a more bs battle in my life. Im sure this is where many people quit.

Edited by Brokenhope

There is, people who feel like grinding 10 hours to max your pokemon/ walk all the way back to those who raise pokemon exp so you can lvl them that way. This isnt balanced, your facing 5x pokemon when you normally face 1 who arent 5 levels higher than you.

Beyond ridiculous, every single one you send out one whose super effective against them, but boom they have moves super effective against you too an immediately use. They switch pokemon an attack, you switch an get insta downed.

This is day 2 after a lot of grinding, I literally get lucky to down 1. Outta freaking 5. What is this?

Edited by Brokenhope

This is beyond bs, up til now I win every battle, now all of a sudden im hit with a unbeatable win wall. All his pokemon are super effective against any I send out or are either, his base type super effective against mine, or im super effective an hes got moves super effective on me anyways. I get 2 hit on every pokemon, what is this?

3 minutes ago, Brokenhope said:

This is beyond bs, up til now I win every battle, now all of a sudden im hit with a unbeatable win wall. All his pokemon are super effective against any I send out or are either, his base type super effective against mine, or im super effective an hes got moves super effective on me anyways. I get 2 hit on every pokemon, what is this?

You realise that this is why we call it MMO? Plus what is your team? If you can't defeat Team Plasma, then something is wrong with your team

We can't do a whole lot if you suck at playing video games. So, how did the others get through that point? Yes every trainer has coverage moves that's just a challenge. Also, you don't need to train for "10 hours" meh. GIT GUD LOL 

Fr tho, if you stop being salty and actually explain the difficulty you're facing in calm way I'm 100% sure there are people who can help you out with teams/strategies and what not.  

My tepig gets 2 shotted by team plasmas psychic pokemon. An im max lvl, stupid badge restriction held back a ton of exp.

My team now:
Panpour 26 for first enemy

Timburr 18 weak, because I have to grind every pokemon

Tranquill 26 normally strong but gets 2 shotted

Pignite 31 gets 2 shotted the second he sends out the psychic flying that my attacks cant even put a dent in (an if I switch the others not already downed, are insta downed before I can attack)

Siglyph 20, only switched because my grass lvl 20 was useless, an psychic seemed strong? seeing as how it 2 shots my main

Blitzle 23, strong against the flying pyschic, but gets 1-2 shotted by anything thrown out

literally that second pokemon is always the pychic ones which for some reason is super effective moves against every pokemon I have, or can 1-2 shot them. It went from balanced to insanely not. The last gym I did they were 5 lvls lower an 2-4 pokemon. Now Im instantly 5 lvls higher an 5 pokemon. The npc battles gained me no exp on the way

Edited by Brokenhope

Think I have a sandile an scraggy how are they useful than what ive already got o_o. Id say im average at the game this isnt my first pokemon game this is just dumb? I get clapped no matter what I send out, I think of switching pokemon im insta downed.

Edited by Brokenhope
17 minutes ago, Brokenhope said:

can it tho?

Krookodile is such a powerful pokemon and is insanely good for story and especially unnova as it's easily catchable. 

Make sure you have the ability moxie which makes it so it's raises it's attack when it defeats a pokemon which is really nice. The moves you need to look for are crunch & Earthquake both are STAB and good to have on krook. Also, IVs doesn't matter don't even worry about it. Its pretty good to EV train but meh it's not nessacery what so ever especially this early on. An adamant natured one would be preferred but anything will work fine. 

Btw, If you're mad loosing against a couple of goons with zubats what will you do in the E4 lmao. Don't worry if you loose you don't even loose money lol

Edited by FameCreator
2 minutes ago, FameCreator said:

Krookdile is such a powerful pokemon and is insanely good for story and especially unnova as it's easily catchable. 

Make sure you have the ability moxie which makes it so it's raises it's attack when it defeats a pokemon which is really nice. The moves you need to look for are crunch & Earthquake both are STAB and good to have on krook. Also, IVs doesn't matter don't even worry about it. Its pretty good to EV train but meh it's not nessacery what so ever especially this early on. An adamant natured one would be preferred but anything will work fine. 

Btw, If you're mad loosing against a couple of goons with zubats what will you do in the E4 lmao. Don't worry if you loose you don't even loose money lol

theres 0 zubats, its 5 pokemon of basically every type who are for some reason suddenly way higher lvl than anything youve faced. Everytime  I send out a super effective pokemon (even against their first one). My first super effictive stronger attack doesnt insta kill it, then they 1-2 hit me like really? or they switch pokemon or heal the one I spent time damaging. Seriously? I get insta die in no time. Ive tried like 5 times an only downed 2/5 at best. An every time I lose I grind before trying again. I still lose every freakin time. Up til now I played it normally, but suddenly this one single battle impossible to win, he has super effective moves no matter what I send out, even if I am super effective.

I have a feeling that they won't be above your cap. Even if they are you should be able to go through with ease when you're at your cap which I assume here is 31. The zubat thing was a joke, in this case I think you're reffering to woobats which are psychic/flying with the crunch on the sandile you should be able to tear through their woobats/swoobats. 

Its a sandile/ the flying pyschic pokemon tearing me, after another hour of grinding, did better  was close to winning but still freaking lost

Ive spent days on this single battle. I spent over an hour grinding my water pokemon to 1 hit the first he sends out which is the only reason i did ok.

Edited by Brokenhope

Wow seriously, even comparable lvl pokemon, I get one shotted. A fire type using grass moves? serioulsy outta the 5 pokemon that every one 1 shots my pokemon, beyond ridiculous, I got lucky after that battle. Im back to downing 1 pokemon an a single one 1 shotting all my pokemon again, after hours of grinding AGAIN!!!!!

this makes no sense whatsover

Once sigilyph is sent out not only 2 shots my main lvl 31 pignite, 1 shots my lvl 26 tranquill, but also 1 shots my lvl 25 blitzle this isnt even remotely balanced an this is after defeating the rest of the other 4 pokemon SMH WHAT EVEN IS THIS BATTLE

Ive spent literally like 3-4 hours trying to prepare for it, not even remotely close to winning after clapping everything up to this point. Somethings wrong, this is quitting point.

Edited by Brokenhope
12 minutes ago, FameCreator said:

What's your IGN? Whisper me Ingame - FCtheGOD

PokeeNoob an im not sure how to whisper. But literally no matter what I cannot win (except a 10 hour grind getting all my pokemon max) then I maybe have chance this is beyond ridiculous. I choose a type super effective against his, boom he has super effective moves on his pokemon that 100% uses. I cant win no matter level. 1 shots everything an has 5 freaking pokemon high lvl. Last gym 5-10 lvls lower an suddenly this specific battle every pokemon is high lvl.

I just spent a sold hour training my water an electric type, no dice, an my fire main is beyond useless, he gets 1-2 shotted even tho max level

Several days now I cant progress because not only I cant face the gym leader which im sure is a drop in the hat compared to team plasma battle that youre forced to do. I have no chance of winning whatsoever. I can imagine most players quit here no doubt, this is ridiculous. Every pokemon he has is super effective against whatever you throw at it.

Theres also a 4 minute cutsceen before this incredibly unbalanced battle, its beyond ridiculous. Up til now you can breeze through battle even weak, suddenly 5 basically elite 4 pokemon barely balanced to your level (meaning theyre max lvl you can be).

Edited by Brokenhope

Seriously wtf, i think im gonna be one of 1000s quitting on this specific battle, its pure bs. Boom grind an grind, 1 hit dead. This isnt fair or pokemon its just pure bs an cheap af. I just after my dozenth attempt at this battle exited mid battle not worth it, what in the actual f is this. Im so done with pokemmo.