Two Pokemon Suggestions for my Team | Looking for Strat Help

Hi everyone

I Know that topics like this are everywhere but I didn't want to spam the chats in-game so here we are;

The Problem:

I have a team of 4 5x31 mons ,(I'll post it bellow), which means that I'm missing two to "close" the team.

I have no idea if I should add a support such as Chansey or another Wall such as Cofagrigus.

My team:

Gyarados @ Leftovers  ( boost sweeper)
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Waterfall  
- Dragon Dance  
- Earthquake  
- Ice Fang  

-------------

Gengar @ Life Orb  (wallbreak)
Ability: Cursed Body  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Sludge Bomb  
- Shadow Ball  
- Focus Blast  
- Taunt  

-------------

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet  ( setup lead)
Ability: Iron Barbs  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Power Whip  
- Protect  
- Toxic  
- Stealth Rock  

-------------

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf  ( purely a counter )
Ability: Magnet Pull  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Thunderbolt  
- Flash Cannon  
- Hidden Power [Fire]  

-------------

The Strat:

As I'm relatively new to competitive play in PokeMMO I don't really have an "ultimate strat";

What I usually do is try to switch my Gyarados into a wall such as Ferrothorn and Dragon Dance 'till I'm able to sweep their team;

My Magnezone is used to counter Scizor and Gengar to counter Mienshao and Conkeldurr;

Ferrothorn is my lead when I know my opponent can't counter it

I'd love some suggestions for my last two 'mons and how to improve my strat.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by EzraMason

Put Power Whip on Gyarados instead of eq and it will sweep a lot easier. You have magnezone to get rid of walls that gyarados struggles with. Put leftovers on ferro, it doesnt need rocky helmet and it needs recovery. Get rid of sludge bomb on gengar, it doesnt do anything. Use substitute or protect in stead. 

You can probably use a physical wall like max defense reuniclus and another sweeper that benefits from the removal of skarm/ferrothorn. Like SD Scizor or Scarf ttar.

1 minute ago, ThinkNicer said:

Put Power Whip on Gyarados instead of eq and it will sweep a lot easier. You have magnezone to get rid of walls that gyarados struggles with. Put leftovers on ferro, it doesnt need rocky helmet and it needs recovery. Get rid of sludge bomb on gengar, it doesnt do anything. Use substitute or protect in stead. 

You can probably use a physical wall like max defense reuniclus and another sweeper that benefits from the removal of skarm/ferrothorn. Like SD Scizor or Scarf ttar.

Thanks for the tips! I was thinking about getting a Reuniclus and now I'm 100% gonna do it. It's one of my favorite pokemons aswell

I'll also replace the rocky helmet as you said. Since It's now too late to Leeche Seed him that's an amazing way to get him recovery. I Have no idea how i haven't thought about that. Thanks <3 

But about the other suggestions ,I'm curious of why removing sludge bomb? It's such a Nuke and has STAB on top of it.

I'm also curious about the PW instead of EQ, since EQ has been usefull overall.

Thanks <3