Most of my team left PokeMMO today for another game

15 minutes ago, Galekingex said:

The game is free, and some player is complaining about the fact that updates are slow.

Seriously, that's insane... Just grow up. Develop a game is not simple, it takes TIME and MONEY.

And if your not satisfied about the game, just quit it.

Fortunately im not a Mod, you would be banned for a long time just for posting this.

Sorry for my english.

You would fit in great with the rest of the staff team. Have you considered applying? 

Just now, Galekingex said:

Im just saying that complaining about something free in our society doesn't make any sense.

Excusing a lackluster game with poor decision making from the development team doesn't make any sense either. 

32 minutes ago, Galekingex said:

it takes TIME and MONEY.

Also, this game is 8 years old & we have no idea how much they earn from donations. They have had time & resources to improve the game, but they are content with having an average product so long as those donations continue to come in. 

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Excusing a lackluster game with poor decision making from the development team doesn't make any sense either. 

Also, this game is 8 years old & we have no idea how much they earn from donations. They have had time & resources to improve the game, but they are content with having an average product so long as those donations continue to come in. 

Well, just an observation from sniping items on GTL before the Xmas event dropped, it's substantial. Very substantial. Stacks and stacks of RP vouchers coming up. I saw numerous 50-stacks of 1,000RP vouchers come up a few times a day leading up to the event. $500 a pop... There was a deleted thread I saw the other day of a CN player dropping buying around 235,000 RP in 2 months. One user.

I have no idea how much the hosting of this game would cost, but there's some pretty substantial money coming in.

Edited by EssDeeCee
1 hour ago, Galekingex said:

PokeMMO is probably the best multiplayer Pokemon game that exist

I agree, which is why I'm disappointed they seem OK with not making the game better. Again, they have all the tools needed at their disposal, and this game has so much potential to be more than what it is currently, but they seem content with where the game is & don't see any real reason to make changes. 

10 hours ago, Galekingex said:

The game is free, and some player is complaining about the fact that updates are slow.

Seriously, that's insane... Just grow up. Develop a game is not simple, it takes TIME and MONEY.

Fortunately im not a Mod, you would be banned for a long time just for posting this.

Sorry for my english.

Imagine complaining, about people complaining

24 minutes ago, Shawn3K said:

Please stop asking for updates. Every update makes the game experience worse, more difficult, and more difficult to make money. So, please stop updating!

Asking them to Stop Updating is like asking them to stop improving their project, besides, I remember that you asked for Johto before. 

So basically, you "delete" your Johto request

Edited by RealMak
7 minutes ago, RealMak said:

Asking them to Stop Updating is like asking them to stop improving their project, besides, I remember that you asked for Johto before. 

So basically, you "delete" your Johto request

I did not ask to update JOHNTO, I mean IF, please pay attention to the wording. If you don’t update, it will be better to keep the status quo than the bad "HeartGold", and don’t pick me up, you are too young.

Edited by Shawn3K
On 1/19/2021 at 8:35 PM, Galekingex said:

Sorry for my english.

Whaaat? I'm just summarizing the reasons as to why my team quit. I'm still playing the game. Just because something is free doesn't mean it can't improve, and players are a big part of the success, your answer doesn't make any sense. No players = No game. And good thing you are not a mod, imagine banning players for expressing opinions, sounds like a dictatorship rather.

Edited by Lindy
  • 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Omegalink said:

ngl i just want to get unbanned in this game because i don't want my friends to look at "omegalinkk last online feb15,2022.

i really wonder how much devs make on donations though.

im sure we can find atleast 10% of how much they make by looking at rp vouchers on gtl, if only i weren't banned

First of all I will say that pokemmo is the best game I have ever played in my life!!! I KNOW THERE ARE UPDATING PROBLEMS BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT AWAY FROM THE FANTASTIC!! ..... WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY "TORTURE" THEMSELVES BY PLAYING A GAME THAT THEY CONSIDER UNPLEASANT OR BAD. the solution is so simple !!uninstall!! and look for some other game that meets all the expectations they are looking for.... DON'T BE TORTURED ANYMORE!!!