[PBS] PokeMMO Battle Series S1 - Week 1

Welcome to week 1 of the PBS Series!! This thread is for both the Doubles and Singles Series matches.

Please read the rules carefully, especially for scheduling.

Singles Series:

Super Shell Smash Bros. 

lucario.pnggliscor.pngswampert.pngmetagross.pngblastoise.pngvenomoth.pngelectrode.pngludicolo.pngmusharna.pngkangaskhan.png

vs Team Quiler

scizor.pngdragonite.pnggastrodon.pnggligar.pngdruddigon.pngtyphlosion.pngsableye.pngsceptile.pngbastiodon.pnglilligant.png

Team Quinn

infernape.pngmandibuzz.pngporygon-z.pngjellicent.pngflygon.pngsigilyph.pngnidoqueen.pnghitmontop.pngwhimsicott.pngmanectric.png

vs SlhAx

hippowdon.pnghydreigon.pngmagnezone.pngcrobat.pnglanturn.pngslowbro.pngmismagius.pngstoutland.pngroselia.pnghonchkrow.png

Geschmacksverkalkung

tyranitar.pngstarmie.pngexcadrill.pngrotom-heat.pngumbreon.pngyanmega.pngsteelix.pngsmeargle.pnghariyama.pngpikachu.png

vs Pacos Fighter

salamence.pnggyarados.pngrotom-mow.pngheracross.pngsnorlax.pngarcanine.pngrhydon.pngtoxicroak.pngespeon.pngnidoking.png

High Five Woopers

rotom-wash.pngferrothorn.pnghaxorus.pngmamoswine.pngmedicham.pngzoroark.pngslowking.pngdrapion.pngvanilluxe.pngaltaria.png

vs Team Enchanteur

reuniclus.pngmilotic.pngdarmanitan.pngbronzong.pngalakazam.pngforretress.pnghitmonchan.pngdugtrio.pngabsol.pnghaunter.png

Yuno & Yuki

pelipper.pngkingdra.pngkabutops.pngazumarill.pngseismitoad.pngvenusaur.pngbronzor.pngdusknoir.pngmiltank.pngarcheops.png

vs Wombo Combo

togekiss.pngbreloom.pngjolteon.pngempoleon.pngdusclops.pngscrafty.pngclefable.pngaerodactyl.pngquagsire.pngcinccino.png

Team Arte

conkeldurr.pngskarmory.pngchandelure.pngkrookodile.pngroserade.pngstaraptor.pngabomasnow.pnggardevoir.pnggalvantula.pngsamurott.png

vs Team Wrath

mienshao.pngcloyster.pngporygon2.pngrhyperior.pngspiritomb.pngblaziken.pnggallade.pngrotom.pngfroslass.pngalomomola.png

Team MendeeZ

volcarona.pngblissey.pngcofagrigus.pngweavile.pngdonphan.pngmantine.pngmachamp.pngmagneton.pngtangrowth.pngpiloswine.png

vs Vermilion Villains

garchomp.pnggengar.pngchansey.pngbisharp.pnggigalith.pngvaporeon.pnggolbat.pngeelektross.pnghitmonlee.pngaccelgor.png

Doubles Series:

Dank Void

chandelure.pnghariyama.pnggarchomp.pngcrobat.pngtorkoal.pnglilligant.pngbeheeyem.pngtogetic.pngmarowak.pngsawsbuck.png

vs Geschmacksverkalkung

gengar.pngarcanine.pngpelipper.pngelectivire.pngmilotic.pngdurant.pngazumarill.pngspiritomb.pngludicolo.pngshiftry.png

Super Taco Bros.

reuniclus.pngkingdra.pnggyarados.pngrotom-heat.pngaerodactyl.pngchansey.pnglucario.pngrampardos.pngporygon-z.pnghippowdon.png

vs Long Distance Luvdiscs

togekiss.pngferrothorn.pngvolcarona.pngbisharp.pngkangaskhan.pngswampert.pngvanilluxe.pngstarmie.pngheracross.pngmanectric.png

Team Quiler

blastoise.pnghydreigon.pngamoonguss.pngscizor.pngmagmar.pngjolteon.pngkrookodile.pngmandibuzz.pngmachamp.pngtoxicroak.png

vs Yuno & Yuki

hitmontop.pngclefable.pngtangrowth.pngmienshao.pngalakazam.pngdarmanitan.pngcofagrigus.pngdusclops.pngvaporeon.pngrhydon.png

Luke XD

rotom-wash.pngsalamence.pngmamoswine.pnggigalith.pngbreloom.pngjellicent.pngmedicham.pngrhyperior.pngmagnezone.pngmr-mime.png

vs Pacos Fighter

metagross.pngwhimsicott.pngabomasnow.pngsnorlax.pnggastrodon.pnggothitelle.pngtyphlosion.pngraichu.pngmismagius.pngyanmega.png

Team Zigh

porygon2.pngconkeldurr.pngrotom-mow.pngdragonite.pnggliscor.pngescavalier.pngslowbro.pngdusknoir.pngzoroark.pngmunchlax.png

vs Wolfe's Lycanrocks

tyranitar.pngexcadrill.pngstaraptor.pngbronzong.pnginfernape.pngslowking.pngeelektross.pngfroslass.pngserperior.pngsamurott.png

Announce your match in this thread at least 30 minutes before it starts.

The deadline for the matches is from now until Monday 25th 08:00 UTC+1

Edited by ThinkNicer
On 1/17/2021 at 5:17 PM, ThinkNicer said:

Singles Series:

Super Shell Smash Bros. vs Team Quiler

Team Quinn vs SlhAx

Team Baklava vs Pacos Fighter

High Five Woopers vs Team Enchanteur

Yuno & Yuki vs Wombo Combo

Team Arte vs Team Wrath

Team MendeeZ vs Vermilion Villains

Doubles Series:

Team Orange

chandelure.pnghariyama.pnggarchomp.pngcrobat.pngtorkoal.pnglilligant.pngbeheeyem.pngtogetic.pngmarowak.pngsawsbuck.png

vs Team Baklava

gengar.pngarcanine.pngpelipper.pngelectivire.pngmilotic.pngdurant.pngazumarill.pngspiritomb.pngludicolo.pngshiftry.png

Super Taco Bros.

reuniclus.pngkingdra.pnggyarados.pngrotom-heat.pngaerodactyl.pngchansey.pnglucario.pngrampardos.pngporygon-z.pnghippowdon.png

vs Long Distance Luvdiscs

togekiss.pngferrothorn.pngvolcarona.pngbisharp.pngkangaskhan.pngswampert.pngvanilluxe.pngstarmie.pngheracross.pngmanectric.png

Team Quiler

blastoise.pnghydreigon.pngamoonguss.pngscizor.pngmagmar.pngjolteon.pngkrookodile.pngmandibuzz.pngmachamp.pngtoxicroak.png

vs Yuno & Yuki

hitmontop.pngclefable.pngtangrowth.pngmienshao.pngalakazam.pngdarmanitan.pngcofagrigus.pngdusclops.pngvaporeon.pngrhydon.png

Luke XD

rotom-wash.pngsalamence.pngmamoswine.pnggigalith.pngbreloom.pngjellicent.pngmedicham.pngrhyperior.pngmagnezone.pngmr-mime.png

vs Pacos Fighter

metagross.pngwhimsicott.pngabomasnow.pngsnorlax.pnggastrodon.pnggothitelle.pngtyphlosion.pngraichu.pngmismagius.pngyanmega.png

Team Zigh

porygon2.pngconkeldurr.pngrotom-mow.pngdragonite.pnggliscor.pngescavalier.pngslowbro.pngdusknoir.pngzoroark.pngmunchlax.png

vs Wolfe's Lycanrocks

tyranitar.pngexcadrill.pngstaraptor.pngbronzong.pnginfernape.pngslowking.pngeelektross.pngfroslass.pngserperior.pngsamurott.png

Let's build some hype here with predictions! I'm very interested in Quinn vs Stelian cause I think they both had one of the stronger draft and I can see both teams in the semis. That said I think Stelian has a few more ways to break through Quinn's team. Looking at the teams again I also think MendeeZ has a very solid looking stall roster and if you don't have the right mons you're not breaking through it lol.

On the doubles side, Zigh vs Julian is going to be very interesting I think. Two amazing drafts and pretty balanced overall.

Considering the drafts, my predictions for the singles tournament would be :

Enchanteur, High Five Whoopers, Quinn (unbiaised) and Super Shell Smash Bros. for playoffs.

Other teams I can appreciate are Si Hax (didn't realize the balance of the team at first glance, mostly because many unidimensional mons), Vermilion Villains and Arte :)

Good luck in this hope I get enough time and motivation to come watch the matches xD

Edited by TohnR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.