[RAFFLE] SOLD OUT OldenMan

Oldenman

o/ Hello people <3 

I am Olden, I want to start going again and egging for my shiny Volcarona soon

I have my shiny Clamathyst that I've made into a clean up LC sweeper, and the best hand vanity in the game(wish they added a leek as a hand vanity) and 50 premier balls. I don't like the idea of people losing so I want everyone to win something!

SOLD OUT

Interesting fact about premier balls:

" According to the official Pokémon Colosseum game guide, it has the same catch rate as a regular Poké Ball(lies), but "it looks cooler" "

if you want to look more into the rules of raffles, here you go: 

1st prize: Shiny clamperl male Careful 29/25/31/13/27/31 IV total: 156/186

2nd prize: Torch hand vanity

3rd prize: 50 premier balls

everyone else: a cute pokemon with my OT if requested in mail (I will make it interesting, trust me please ;-: )

Each ticket = 80k

Total number of tickets = 100

Tickets are sold at the receipt of money

Staff Revz is holding the prizes

Mail ticket cash to: OldenMan

I will try to update every day <3

Tickets remaining:

Tickets sold:SOLD OUT YOU'RE AMAZING!!!

Poufilou x1

Noomuch x3

YellowBeez x2

Preticure x3

Mayushii x1

Impontus x2

Jarlsterra x1

CaptnBaklava x3

BaliAds x20

TechnoVortex x2

Kuplion ×4

DoubleJ x5

zMago x5

EverDaryl x5

Varyaron x1

RealDevilLegend x5

ZaCCCCC x2

NagaHex x5

autalom x5

FireBlackStar x2

CreeperOman x2

iKanra x2

Bankruptcy x3

Scringi x1

Itsgray x3

Mackrel x1

Unveil x10

Hannahtaylor x2

209309232_Screenshot2021-01-16231504.png.46c2efaca632f7a7ee050917a21c960b.png

1962573419_Screenshot2021-01-16231547.png.2cff1f086ec865a9e75aac328a1ecf04.png1495390808_Screenshot2021-01-16231351.png.a41e235764ab2a1539e4c59cff2f560e.png

Edited by Oldenman

@Poufilou

@noomuch

@Minihara

@Mayushii

Just for some insight, what makes a raffle a good or bad one? Is it multiple prizes, everyone can win something, or a fairer overall raffle cost? Was it because of the player hosting (I'll blush if so). Does the format make a difference for you? Did the interesting fact make you see the premier balls? Do you even CARE about the premier balls? Hope to see your answers soon <3

1 hour ago, Oldenman said:

@Poufilou

@noomuch

@Minihara

@Mayushii

Just for some insight, what makes a raffle a good or bad one? Is it multiple prizes, everyone can win something, or a fairer overall raffle cost? Was it because of the player hosting (I'll blush if so). Does the format make a difference for you? Did the interesting fact make you see the premier balls? Do you even CARE about the premier balls? Hope to see your answers soon <3

Have too much homework for another one 

So I just answer : if I has moneys or not

9 hours ago, Oldenman said:

@Poufilou

@noomuch

@Minihara

@Mayushii

Well, to be honest, i don't really care about the premier ball.
But, i think your raffles was good, i mean, at least u giving an effort to give an 'cute pokemon' to everyone else (even idk what is it).
i think, even you just provide one prize, everyone still gonna buy your raffle ticket, but providing multiple prizes will definitely attract more people.

12 hours ago, Oldenman said:

@Poufilou

@noomuch

@Minihara

@Mayushii

ngl just thought the host was cute :3