Poratne's random monotype team that's very random. (randomized)

Poratne

Poratne's random monotype team that's very random.
(randomized)

Monotype.thumb.jpg.f2cc5ae6c470899cbad8d8d6831ef9f6.jpg

Date : January 23rd - 8pm UTC

I'd like to introduce you guys to my FAVORITE tier......

MONOTYPE!!!!!

what is monotype?

Monotype is a tier where u can only battle with one type, as u can see in the picture above you.
HOWEVER! For this event I'll give you a random typing + random team up to generation 8, u can adjust the EV's and Moveset to your own preference.
If you'd like to give this a try, ping @Poratne or @TheAmethyst in the #optic-randoms discord chat and u will get a completly randomized team.

Rules
- You will only be handed fully matured Pokémon.

- The games will be played in the 'National dex Anything does' format. Make sure your team is eligible for it. If you have a Pokémon that is illegal for the format, @ me or TheAmethyst in #optic-randoms.

- There will be no ubers.

Dynamaxing And Mega Evolving are allowed this time(If your roll was not a Mega you are not alowed to mega it)(you're only allowed to use a G-max if the roll says G-max).
Z-Moves are not allowed.

- Every time you win a match you are granted one reroll on your team. You are not forced to keep the reroll.

- After every round there is a 5-10 minute intermission where you can change up your moves or EV spreads if you want.

- The tournament will be double-elimination. Do you believe in second chances?

- Free to join for friends of Optic as well!

- All matches must be public.

How to play:

You need to register for this event so I can assign you your Pokémon team. You can register by going to the Optic Discord and going to #opticrandoms, just say something like 'hey i want in'. Registration possible till Saturday 23rd of january 7pm UTC. I'll keep track of everyone's teams in the first post of #opticrandoms. Battles also will be held on Pokemon showdown.

PRIZES
(that's what y'all here for anyway)

1st prize 
1 MILLION POKEYEN 

2nd prize
Shiny charm

3rd
The first Pokémon I encounter after the event (in a location of your choice) & a Ditto with Pumpcat particle (kindly donated by Polaravess)

Edited by Poratne
  • Ploegy locked this topic