LC Tier Changes: Cycle 1

Hii so with LC now entirely in the players' hands, it's about time we tier it properly. Haven't decided on the time between cycles, but we'll be actively discussing usage/movement. These changes will be in effect for @Poufilou, @YettoDie@MathewMat, and @ProfesorEinsteinnn's tournaments unless stated otherwise. Obviously we can't force them upon other unofficial hosts, but I'd encourage doing so to keep the gameplay consistent. 

For now, our unofficial Tier Council consists of: @MknsZblex @gbwead @PoseidonWrath @BurntZebra and myself. 

The only change as we bring in this new era of a purely player hosted tier will be the unbanning of Mienfoo. This was a unanimous decision as its initial banning only had 1 vote from the original Tier Council and was pushed regardless. It's pretty evident what the meta became without Mienfoo, so we'll be welcoming it back for all future tournaments from the above hosts.

oPrRJ1a.jpg

Since we don't have any tools to keep record of usage, it would be nice to have some kind of online sheet to do so. 

Players would anonymously write the teams they used in tournaments and it would automatically do the %stuff. 

What do you think about it ?

Edit : My tournaments will follow TC decisions

Edited by Poufilou
1 hour ago, Poufilou said:

Since we don't have any tools to keep record of usage, it would be nice to have some kind of online sheet to do so. 

Players would anonymously write the teams they used in tournaments and it would automatically do the %stuff. 

What do you think about it ?

Edit : My tournaments will follow TC decisions

You would need to have them write down the number of matches they participated in as well

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.