Best Team for E4 (All Regions) ?

3 hours ago, NetFreak said:

Looking for a perfect E4 rematch team, like Torkoal + Typhlosion for gym rematches.

Are you sure? It's not worth to make a new Elite four rematch team at this time... The cooldown is 6 HOURS now, you can make a little amount from it + Shedinja is useless so it takes more healing items than before. Now there can be a lot of teams like Chandelure, Flygon and other pokes like scrafty in a team and you need some pokemons with trick move in order to win it each day BUT I haven't done it from the last update and hopefully NEVER will do so I can't guarantee how hard it is.... TBH Gym run is far better with some alts

Edited by FC

If you're not worried about the costs of healing items you can probably brute force your way with any hyper-offensive teams. But if you actually want to make money with the E4 then it becomes trickier. The best I got is a team that can beat Kanto easily and Unova but with some items used. I've also used the same team for Sinnoh and it worked but that was when the region first came out, I haven't done it at all recently so I'm just going to assume it doesn't work anymore. Hoenn just kills my team, especially the first E4 match.

My team is Chansey, Skarmory, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, Krookodile and Salamence.

I don't think there is a perfect team as such for all regions, there is a main base that you can use, but remember that not all regions repeat types of pokemon, so you will always have to change something.

I previously farmed e4, and changed 2 - 3 pokemons for each region I played.

• 2 years later...
On 1/11/2021 at 8:18 PM, Archiver said:

If you're not worried about the costs of healing items you can probably brute force your way with any hyper-offensive teams. But if you actually want to make money with the E4 then it becomes trickier. The best I got is a team that can beat Kanto easily and Unova but with some items used. I've also used the same team for Sinnoh and it worked but that was when the region first came out, I haven't done it at all recently so I'm just going to assume it doesn't work anymore. Hoenn just kills my team, especially the first E4 match.

My team is Chansey, Skarmory, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, Krookodile and Salamence.

Hi, can I know what are the movepool your Salamence has? Thanks in advance :) 

I see a few comments about normal fights and not reruns
The current state of e4 Reruns:

This is the meta team at the moment team: https://pokepast.es/8f3def7bb6413ceb
(this team has some improvements compared to the one Stokes posted like Thunder Punch to deal with certain Gyarados and a different EV spread for more special bulk)
Video of the team in action:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1vN411B7Hz/ or the video posted by Stokes
The core of the strategy is to use the two Metagross' and Blissey to lock the opponents on the move with a type that is favourable for one of the three sweepers to set up on. Because of the massive amount of team variations you can face across every e4 leader in each region, the fights may not play out as simple trick, setup, sweeps and will require you to think on your feet and create wins.

Minimum recommended IVs (5x31 Natured Ideal):

Metagross - 31 / 20+ / 31 / 0+ / 31 / 31
Metagross - 31 / 20+ / 31 / 0+ / 31 / 31
Blissey - 31/ 0+ / 31 / 0+ / 31 / 31
Excadrill - 20+ / 31 / 20+ / 0+ / 20+ / 31
Poliwrath - 20+ / 31 / 20+ / 0+ / 20+ / 31
Chandelure - 20+ / 0+ / 20+ / 31 / 20+ / 31

FAQ

Is it worth making an e4 rerun team?

It is a very steep learning curve to complete e4 reruns, much steeper than gym reruns. You will spend hundreds of thousands on items and may make no money if you wipe. Payout only happens if you complete an entire e4, so failure means starting from the beginning with all item costs lost. If you are prepared to think, learn, make mistakes, and go next, you will have a fine time with e4 reruns if you want a braindead method stick to trainer reruns and gym reruns.

What riches charm is best?

https://c4vv.github.io/CharmCalc/
ty c4v

On 12/8/2023 at 3:52 PM, Aetomatis said:

You don't need a team. All you really need is one Gallade. Lead E4 with a cheap Sturdy Stealth Rock setter and then sweep the entire E4 with Gallade.

Moves: Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Sacred Sword

I think you missed the word "rematches", my friend.

Bcs there's no way Gallade (only) can survive e4 members (at level 100). If it does survive, then I hope you can bring us the video.

21 hours ago, jhonesath said:

I think you missed the word "rematches", my friend.

Bcs there's no way Gallade (only) can survive e4 members (at level 100). If it does survive, then I hope you can bring us the video.

You're correct! I did not realise this was a rematch thread.