to whom it May concern

1. A few days ago my account was banned for being a "bot" 
    I am pretty sure that many will not believe what I say but through a program called "Xpadder" 
    I was able to use my XBOX control and turn it into a mouse and keyboard at the Once 
    to be able to farm more comfortably, which the game detected as a malicious program and 
    I was banned for this reason, I will leave here a youtube 
    link with a video that my wife took that shows what I say about the program 
    https://www.youtube .com / watch? v = bo2SvkL7X8w 
    I appealed to recover my account but I was not heard I make this post so that future victims like me 
    are careful not to use any non-game program since they will end up as I dedicated two years to this game 
    so that for a simple bug in the bots detection programming I ended my account in the trash 
    I also want to use this post to ask if there is someone capable of returning my account since I did not do anything wrong I hope it will help many
Edited by Omegashenlong

My friend OmegaShenlong was unfairly banned since he plays PokeMMO with a controller and uses a program to make the controller run correctly in the PokeMMO they say he was Banned for using "Bots and that he trades game money for real money" which is False since if my friend sold game money for real money he would have simply sold all his Vanitys and exchanged it for real money that is something that they should also take into account that his way of playing is very mechanical since he usually play with 2 pc screens one to play PokeMMO with a controller and another to watch videos while farming since the farming methods are usually tedious, I just want you to at least check the tests and remove the ban from my friend. 

52 minutes ago, Omegashenlong said:

A few days ago my account was banned for being a "bot" 
    I am pretty sure that many will not believe what I say but through a program called "Xpadder" 
    I was able to use my XBOX control and turn it into a mouse and keyboard at the Once 
    to be able to farm more comfortably, which the game detected as a malicious program and 
    I appealed to recover my account but I was not heard I make this post so that future victims like me 
    are careful not to use any non-game program since they will end up as I dedicated two years to this game 
    so that for a simple bug in the bots detection programming I ended my account in the trash 
    I also want to use this post to ask if there is someone capable of returning my account since I did not do anything wrong I hope it will help many

52 minutes ago, Omegashenlong said:

A few days ago my account was banned for being a "bot" 
My friend OmegaShenlong is a player who in his spare time played pokemmo for fun without neglecting his obligations. He only uses one account because it is not bad practice and he plays fair. I find it unfair that your account is not being returned despite the evidence I submit. It's been two years that he gave the game, it's sad that it ends like this.

• Lin locked this topic