Who can i contact

ive lost my account somehow and i cannot remember my email or password, i do however know my in-game name and information if that is enough to get back the Account, do i speak to a moderator or someone, the forgotten password and change email links are pretty much useless to me

someone please help because i really do enjoy this game but i cant seem to log back in

• 4 weeks later...

For client-based log-ins, you can also use your account title. (the name you have given that particular account)

in combination with the password. When it comes to help for these kinds of issues, it is best to reach out to staff.

You can try support requests, which will be answered in due time by an active member of the staff team.

However, before any staff member can be of help, you do need to know the original email-address that is linked to that account.

If you really cannot remember the original email-address, you can try redirecting the details to another email address, and then validate said email-address.

If I were you, I'd try re-connecting a more current email-address to the account, and if possible, update the password.
(and write it down, since you tend to forget, I've gathered) If this fails, give SR a chance. 

I hope you manage to recover the account! 

Edited by Luminithia