Riolu in pinwheel forest

Is it even possible to get Riolu in pinwheel forest? In the dex it says we can find Riolu there rarity:Spécial. I be struggling for two days now but i can't find a single one :(. I only have two badges and Riolu is my preferate pkmn so i dont wanna wait till route 9 before getting him. Please someone help me, They say special rarity mean phenomena but the whole day of yesterday i didn't see a single moving grass how is that possiible? I don't know what to do anymore so i thought i was gonna ask here in the official forum maybe someone can help me.

there are only limited number of phenos that exist at once, 2 in the overworld and 2 in caves. With the amount of spawning points and it taking 15 minutes for the spots to change, It's just not worth it. If you are wanting one for your journey, I will help you out<3 my ign is OldenMan. enjoy this adventure traveler!  :beardino:

2 minutes ago, Oldenman said:

there are only limited number of phenos that exist at once, 2 in the overworld and 2 in caves. With the amount of spawning points and it taking 15 minutes for the spots to change, It's just not worth it. If you are wanting one for your journey, I will help you out<3 my ign is OldenMan. enjoy this adventure traveler!  :beardino:

Thanks but How will ya help me?

• Lin locked this topic