NEED HELP AND PEOPLE OPINIONS WITH MY POKEMON TEAM!!

I have been playing POKEMMO for 400h but never entered competitive because I have always had official games, the thing is that I don't know what is the meta cuz in the normal games there a bunch of legendries. In conclusion I need people thoughts and opinions thanks for the help :)

THIS IS MY TEAM

Volcarona @ Life Orb /Pasho Berry or Shuca berry because A LOT of pokemon use earthquake
Ability: Flame Body  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Bug Buzz  
- Fire Blast  
- Giga Drain  
- Quiver Dance 

I use volcarona primarily first first because most opponents use hazards and use quiver dance as fast as possible if i am not able to use quiver dance I switch depending on the circumstances

Excadrill @ Leftovers  
Ability: Mold Breaker  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Iron Head  
- Sword Dance or Rock Slide  
- Rapid Spin

I think is great to deal damage and to remove hazards and let volcarona pass

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers  
Ability: Mummy  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Will-O-Wisp  
- Hex
- Pain Split
- Haze 

I saw that in the meta they use many fighting or physical attackers I use cofragius to prevent scizor, conkelldurr etc. I put protect instead of pain split because in my opinion pain split doesn't heal very much

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet  
Ability: Iron Barbs  
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def  
Relaxed Nature  
IVs: 0 Spe  
- Protect  
- Power Whip  
- Leech Seed  
- Gyro Ball  

I think it doesnt need explanation just leach seed protect and attack if I can(Should I change it for blissey)

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Sand Veil  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Outrage
- Earthquake  
- Fire Blast 

I like using scarf garchomp because of his speed, I think  dual chop does low damage also fire blast to deal damage to ferrothon or other pokemon (should I change it for samalence??)

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Levitate  
Timid Nature  
- Volt Switch  
- Thunderbolt  
- Hydro Pump  
- Trick  

Voltswitch is going to be for dealing damage to the enemy, if I think I can kill the enemy pokemon easily i will go for thunderbolt same thing with hydro pump if Thunderbolt is not very effective or hydro pump does neutral super effective and trick to maybe remove enemy objects or prevent pokemon boosting like scizor sword dance

(sorry for bad english)

Edited by OseH2o4

A problem I see that you are not understanding with this games meta. Smogon movesets are useless here, you have a great pokemon in your team but no established core. most teams have mons to counter this kind of team, garchomp is being slowly fazed out for more useful mons like godly scizor (bless the sd bullet punch) the role you are trying to use for him is better suited for your ferro or a hydriegon. I would recommend watching a few tournaments before looking into what team you want. For giving you team advice, i would first look for making a 2-3 pokemon core, a weather solution/counter like scarf t-tar 1, a sweeper1-2 and a gimmick mon like electrode( people should learn to fear :taunt, walls, explosion into sweeper like volca). veryone in pokemmo OU knows what OU pokemon do, it's just checkers at that point. Just bring in a UU, only the unexpected team /play will give you the win (or just bring in 6 stalling pokemon like a wuss >- > cough cough @globalplayers). Hoped this helped a little <3 

I don't really know what Olderman is talking about, but the team looks alright. A few things to maybe think about:

- Timid Volc outspeeds a lot more things without a boost. You have to keep in mind that sometimes you can't QD, in those instances Modest is a liability.

- When using Volc, I like to rely on Defog more than spin. Spin can be blocked more easily. For more offensive teams you could definitely use spin though.

- What is Protect on Exca for? Also we don't have Mold Breaker yet.

- Mixed Garchomp really dislikes having Scarf. Especially with rocks. Either use Focus Sash for lead Rocks or LO for good wallbreaking. Alternatively you could put SR on Ferro and switch Chomp for scarf Hydra with Uturn. But I feel like your team could struggle a lot against something like Blissey.

All in all, it's a standard looking team. It'll work fine.

2 hours ago, Oldenman said:

A problem I see that you are not understanding with this games meta. Smogon movesets are useless here, you have a great pokemon in your team but no established core. most teams have mons to counter this kind of team, garchomp is being slowly fazed out for more useful mons like godly scizor (bless the sd bullet punch) the role you are trying to use for him is better suited for your ferro or a hydriegon. I would recommend watching a few tournaments before looking into what team you want. For giving you team advice, i would first look for making a 2-3 pokemon core, a weather solution/counter like scarf t-tar 1, a sweeper1-2 and a gimmick mon like electrode( people should learn to fear :taunt, walls, explosion into sweeper like volca). veryone in pokemmo OU knows what OU pokemon do, it's just checkers at that point. Just bring in a UU, only the unexpected team /play will give you the win (or just bring in 6 stalling pokemon like a wuss >- > cough cough @globalplayers). Hoped this helped a little <3 

:meganiumvomit:

I would recommend getting rid of Protect on Cofa, using hex or spikes. Pain split works wonders vs Bliss/Chansey & also some conks if they start to bulk up when you below %70. Considering you have leftovers instead of Rocky helmet it should be fine. 
However you can also try Rocky helm to chip down on those physical attacks but wouldn't do that without some wish support to keep cofa healthy + Pain Split. 

Don't really know why you got Protect on Exca, Assuming to lock in choice users + scout the move set.
Agreed with Think, Mixed Chomp with Scarf doesn't like being locked in 1v1 any other dragons, try using Life orb. Or Sash if you can afford it. 

Also life orb on Volca, very interesting. You can also try Passho berry. (water weakening berry) should survive a hydro pump from opposing Rotom-W. 

252 SpA Rotom-Wash Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Passho Berry Volcarona: 78-93 (48.7 - 58.1%) -- 95.7% chance to 2HKO

Feel like ur rain MU is pretty bad and u do not have a lot to deal with special threats on top that ur only EQ switch in has no recovery and prone to being worked down. Ferro/cofag is nice to deal with most on physical side but just go full meta and pair it with bliss/chansey.  I would also consider running defog over tbolt on Rotom even with trick as volc really enjoys double hazard removal, and most times ur going to want to click volt/hydro anyway. 

Thanks I didn't thought this community is so active I have decided not to go with mixed with garchomp I will run physical with fire blast also I maybe change ferrothon for blissey many of you said that excadrill did not need protect also in cofragius I will change it for pain split and maybe change shadow ball for hex thank you for all the replies

1 hour ago, hannahtaylor said:

Excabrill doesn't get mold breaker

Why so many protects?

I'd use hex over shadow ball on Cofa

Thanks for the reply I changed a lot of things what do u think now?

4 hours ago, Kupokun said:

I would recommend getting rid of Protect on Cofa, using hex or spikes. Pain split works wonders vs Bliss/Chansey & also some conks if they start to bulk up when you below %70. Considering you have leftovers instead of Rocky helmet it should be fine. 
However you can also try Rocky helm to chip down on those physical attacks but wouldn't do that without some wish support to keep cofa healthy + Pain Split. 

Don't really know why you got Protect on Exca, Assuming to lock in choice users + scout the move set.
Agreed with Think, Mixed Chomp with Scarf doesn't like being locked in 1v1 any other dragons, try using Life orb. Or Sash if you can afford it. 

Also life orb on Volca, very interesting. You can also try Passho berry. (water weakening berry) should survive a hydro pump from opposing Rotom-W. 

252 SpA Rotom-Wash Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Passho Berry Volcarona: 78-93 (48.7 - 58.1%) -- 95.7% chance to 2HKO

Thanks for the reply I changed a lot of things what do u think now?

15 hours ago, OseH2o4 said:

Volcarona @ Life Orb /Pasho Berry or Shuca berry because A LOT of pokemon use earthquake
Ability: Flame Body  
Modest Nature  
- Bug Buzz  
- Fire Blast  
- Giga Drain  
- Quiver Dance 

I use volcarona primarily first first because most opponents use hazards and use quiver dance as fast as possible if i am not able to use quiver dance I switch depending on the circumstances

Volcarona is part bug, so it doesn't get hurt SE with Earthquake, making your berry redundant. I would really prefer running Timid natured one with Life Orb or Leftovers.

I'd also adjust it's IVs -maybe even 29 HP IV so it'd hit 159 HP, making rocks/ spikes/ orb recoil smaller compared to what you're getting while having 160 HP. If you're running 31 HP IV I'd rather put the 4 EVs into HP. Passho berry makes a lot of sense since Gyarados is quite a common switch in for Volc. I'm just unsure about Giga Drain (I think I'd rather want HP Ice for Garchomp/ Dragonite).

Excadrill @ Leftovers  
Ability: Mold Breaker  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Iron Head  
- Sword Dance or Rock Slide  
- Rapid Spin

I think is great to deal damage and to remove hazards and let volcarona pass

Sand rush on your Excadrill, Mold Breaker is HA and these aren't implemented yet. I'd also prefer Jolly nature but that's just me (speed is life), other than that, looks good from my point of view.

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers  
Ability: Mummy  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Will-O-Wisp  
- Hex
- Pain Split
- Haze

That's fine, however you would rather want to run 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 sdef. We are fighting 50s not 100s in here so some calcs are a bit different and generally investing into Cofag's HP gives better effects

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet  
Ability: Iron Barbs  
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def  
Relaxed Nature  
IVs: 0 Spe  
- Protect  
- Power Whip  
- Leech Seed  
- Gyro Ball 

When I look at your team, I don't see many mons that can handle special attacks or rain (Kingdra/ Peli in particular). I would use Sassy nature on your Ferrothorn with 252 Hp, 252 Sdef, 4 def spread and I'd give it leftovers rather than Rocky Helmet.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Sand Veil  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Outrage
- Earthquake  
- Fire Blast

I don't think Scarf Garchomp with Rocks is a good idea. Outrage isn't really the go-to move as well, especially if the opponent got a Ferrothorn and you'd get locked into outrage (also remember we got 90 Base Power Outrage here instead of 120). If you want to run Scarf, I'd rather go for Dragon Claw/ EQ/ Stone Edge/ Fire Fang. Since your team lacks a Stealth Rock user, I'd go for Naive with Draco Meteor/ Flamethrower/ Rocks/ EQ with Life Orb.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Levitate  
Timid Nature  
- Volt Switch  
- Thunderbolt  
- Hydro Pump  
- Trick 

Looks good, but you'd probably want HP Ice for TBolt, otherwise pokemons like Hydreigon, Garchomp and Dragonite will be really annoying for you. HP Ice rounds up the coverage.

All in all this looks like a solid team for OU, pretty generic but it's decent.

Please take this all with a grain of salt as those are just my opinions ;)